Chapter nine

Sorry I realised I haven't been doing RAY POV so going to start now, remember to give me idea anything will help. Been back at school so I'm writing them at home then publishing them at school. Btw I do no you have to have speech marks when people are like talking but can't really be bothered putting them in most of the time

Ray POV

I ring ziva's phone 5 times now. Where the fuck is she? All of her fucking stuff has gone I'm going to find her tomorrow that little bitch is going to be in for it tomorrow night,  she is probably at that fucking Tonys house the fat slut. I ring Tony's phone he isn't picking up either so I leave a voicemail saying "Hello Mr DiNozzo, do you know where that slut is all of her stuff is gone she is going to be in for it tonight if she has been staying with you she is fat whore tell her that for me.

Tony POV

I wake up before Ziva and I check my phone, one missed call..
Blocked ID I wonder who would be calling me who has a blocked ID. They have left a voice message I check my voicemail and what I hear and who it's from gives me a shock.

*voicemail*

"Hello Mr DiNozzo, do you know where that slut is all of her stuff is gone she is going to be in for it tonight if she has been staying with you she is fat whore tell her that for me."

*Voicemail over*

Omg, Ziva! Ziva wake up, Zi! Hmm what Tony? Ziva replys. We have to get ready and go to work now. I say trying not to be panicked. What's wrong Tony,? you seem stressed. Oh umm I'll tell you at work, also should we tell Gibbs that we are in a relationship? I ask Ziva. Rule 12 Tony, he will be mad at us. Ziva explains. Okay I'm ready to tell him when you are Zi, but do you want me to come with you to tell Gibbs about Ray? I ask her. No I don't know if I'm even going to tell him I don't like bothering people with my problems. Ziva says. Ok. Ok I think we should tell him sometime tho then he can lock him up for good so he can't bother you. I try to reason with her. Ok Tony I will think about it.

Ziva POV

I started making some breakfast than felt arms snake around my waist and someone starting to kiss down my neck.
Tony? I say.
Yea? He says
I love you, you are such a lovely, kind Handsome man. I say to him. He gives me a 100 watt smile. Mmm I love you too Zi.
Here you go Tony, i say. I handed him a plate of bacon and eggs. Eat up quick Tony so Gibbs can't have his suspicions of us. And so we aren't late to work.
First Ziva, you don't need to make breakfast for me. You are just already too perfect. Tony says. Second, why aren't you eating?  I guess I'm not that hungry. I say. Come on Zi, you need to eat we didn't have dinner last night because we both had a long day. Tony says to me. I'll eat something at work, I promise and Tony Thank you so much for letting me stay here. I say to him and kiss him ( he had finished his breakfast) come on Tony, we have to go to work my little Hairy butt. I start to giggle. Did my little Ninja just giggle? I ask her with a smile. Maybe I say. Come on we have to go before we are late. Ok Sweetcheeks should we just take one car? Yea sure idm I say.  We arrive at work (not late). We went up in the elevator and flicked the emergency stop switch and we started to kiss, it got heated, I pulled away saying Mmm, continue this tonight. I think I'm ready.  I say truthfully. Mm in your own tempo Ziva, I want what you want Sweetcheeks.
Tony gave me a quick kiss then turned on the elevator then heard that familiar "ding"  we walked to our desks. Good morning McGee. Tony and I said in unison. You two seem, umm happy. Well I never knew being happy was a crime, Tony says. Tony and I look at each other and keep on exchanging glances.

Gibbs POV

I walk into the the bullpen and I see two of my agents exchanging glances, the way they look at each other I'm not surprised if they are in a relationship and Ziver isn't wearing her engagement ring so there's a chance.

Tony's POV

I wait for the boss man to say the famous line "GRAB YOUR GEAR" but no he just sat down at his desk doing paperwork, hmm weird, fun paperwork day. I look up and I'm surprised at what I see my eyes just about fall out of the sockets and Zi sees how surprised I am and turns around to see...

Such a bad cliffhanger meh let me know how I'm doing personally I don't think I'm doing that good but just give me some pointers on what I can improve on.
Follow my instagram: tyla.george.x
Dont forget to vote and especially comment.

Btw I'm trying to do at least 3-4 parts a week depending how much homework I have... ahh I hate some home work, anyway hope you like this book so far sorry if it seems like I'm repeating myself all the time.
Disclaimer: I don't own NCIS unfortunately, CBS do.
Tyla xx
Vote and comment ❤️❤️❤️