Chapter Eleven

Hey you guys I'm going to try update at least 2 times or maybe 3 to make up for the last two weeks I'm sorry if you think this story isn't good. Don't forget to comment and you can give me constructive criticism I really don't mind.

Gibbs POV

I scream at Ray "don't you dare treat your fiancé like that if I find out you have even touched her you will be sorry! No wonder she's not fucking wearing her engagement ring. SHES A FUCKING FAT UGLY WHORE SHE DESERVES EVERYTHING SHE HAS GOT ESPECIALLY SOMALIA!!!! Ray screams. Then DiNozzo slams the door open and says "sorry about rule 22 boss but I think I need to be in this one" Tony says puffing out of his chest. Ok DiNozzo, you take over I'll watch from observation.

McGee POV

Ziva hasn't been out in 20-30mins I better go check on her...

Tony POV

I was so angry at Ray I really hate him! You have a lot of explaining to do! Like Physical and Sexual assault on a federal agent! Gibbs stood in the observation room and thought to himself how couldn't he of seen this. Like I told Agent Gibbs SHE IS SUCH A FUCKEN WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT THAT DESERVED EVERYTHING SHE GOT IN SOMALIA!!! Ray yelled. And then Ray thought and then said " How do you know what I did to her oh she's in for it tonight I told her not to tell anyone she is such a fat liar!!!!"  Well as for the other night she stay with me because unlike you I would never ever hurt her I would never put myself in that position. I told him. So she was with you did she sleep with you she will use you she is a little slut. He said to Tony. Tony was furious "no I did sleep with her in the same bed but nothing happened I wouldn't take advantage of her like that! Unlike you!" Then my phone started ringing it was McGee...