Chapter 4

Hope you enjoying it I promise there will be Tiva.
Tyla xx

Ziva's POV

I love you too Tony.  I think he was shocked. Tony kissed me lightly on the lips 💋💋. Alright Ziva lets go to bed, but what are you going to do, I mean you can move in here if you want. Tony said. Are you sure Tony? I ask him. Yea I will be more than happy for you to live with me Ziva:)
Ok then. I will have to get my stuff tomorrow well Ray is at work, Thank you Tony. 

Tony's POV

So I can take the couch and you can have the bed, no Tony I'm quite happy to sleep on the couch. Nonsense I said. Ziva replied saying, Tony you can have the bed or we could idk share the bed? Sure only if you feel comfortable Ziva.
Yup but um one little problem I don't have any PJs Ziva said. Oh no problem, you can use one of my shirts if you like, Here you go Zee Vah! Thank you Tony I'm just going to change in the bathroom. (I head to the bathroom). I undress and see my body in the mirror blue purple and black bruises, deep gashes and self harm. Then I throw the top on it going down to mid-thigh by the time I came out of the bathroom Tony was already in his boxes and about to hop into bed.

Ziva's POV

"Hey," I say,  "Hi how do you feel? "Tony asks me. I feel fine. I answer truthfully. I undo my hair and the top goes up revealing my thighs and I just see sadness in Tony's eyes. He pats down on the bed for him to lie next to him. I go and lie next to him then he puts his arm around me and says remember this Ziva, At Lo Levad...