Chapter Thirteen

Tony's POV

I was sitting in the hospital waiting room with Gibbs, McGee, Abby, ducky, jimmy, (Gibbs locked up Ray in a holding cell) waiting for news of Ziva. They say time flys but time is going so fucking slow I want Ziva to be okay. I hate Ray, he is the reason she done this if she doesn't make it I'm going to fucking kill him. The doctor came out and said "family of Miss David?" We all stood up. "she is going to be fine, she will need counsellor but she can go home tonight but she needs someone with her to make sure she doesn't try and commit suicide again." "Ok thank you doctor" I said to him. "She's in room 541 I suggest one visitor at a time" "Tony, you go we all know how much Ziva means to you." Gibbs says honestly. "Thank you Boss" I said not having to be told twice.

I approached Ziva's room I slowly entered she looked pale, her hair was wreck less and she had dark circles under her eyes. She had stitches over her arms from her cuts. She looked at me, staring at me.

I sat down next to Ziva "please Ziva please don't ever try to leave me again, I will never hurt you, I love you and I'm here for you." I say to her softly. "What exactly happened?" Then she looked down at her arms. "Oh, I'm sorry Tony it's just that everything that happened with Ray I couldn't handle it, I promise not to leave you again, i love you to Anthony DiNozzo Jr.