High School AU Tsundere! Megan x Popular! Gladion It's not like I like you

A/N: Okay, so Gladion is still kinda edgy. But not as much as in the games. He's more happy and willing to socialise with people. Also this is kinda a special. Since it's my sweet sixteenth... well... yeah that's it. ENJOY CINNAMON ROLLS!!!

(Gladion POV)

'Alright, class. Remember your project is due two weeks from now.' The teacher stated after the school bell rang, telling us lunch had started.

'Yes, Miss!' we chorused, before grabbing our backpacks and flooding out of the classroom.

'Hey, Gladion!'

'OMG Gladion!

'Hey, hottie!'

'Hey, girls.' I wave at the female students who were swooning over me, winking at a few of them which got me a few squeals.

I saw my friends, Sun and Hau, hanging out by the lockers and talking about Arceus knows what. So I decided to go up to them. 'Hey guys.' I smiled, joining the duo.

'Sup!' Sun waved.

'Heyy, Gladion!' Hau cheered, slapping me on the back. 'How are ya?'

'I'm good.' I shrugged. 'The day's kinda dragged along pretty slowly though...'

'Agreed... thank Arceus it's lunch though...' Sun sighed, rubbing the back of his neck.

'Yep. And after that we all have Math together.'

Suddenly, I felt Hau nudge me, making me turn to him. 'What?' I ask.

He was grinning, and pointing towards a certain direction as if to say 'Look over there'. I did so, and my face immediately flushed a light shade of pink once I saw a certain girl standing on the opposite side to us, a few lockers away, talking to two other girls I also knew.

One of the girls had long platinum hair which was tied in a braid that rested on her left shoulder, pale skin, and soft emerald eyes. It was my sister, Lillie.

The second girl was shorter than the others, with curly brown hair that fell down to her shoulders and was held back from her face by a black headband, tanned skin, and dark blue eyes. I believe her name was Rose.

And finally, the last girl, the one I was blushing at, was the tallest out of the three but was still shorter than me. She had long blondish brown hair, with red highlights, that was tied into pigtails and was draped over her shoulders, paleish skin, freckled cheeks with a bandaid on one, and adorable aqua blue eyes.

'M-Megan...' I murmured. My green eyes fixed on the sophomore and my face turning redder each second.

If you hadn't figured it out already that girl, who is called Megan, is my crush. She's so awesome, she's a straight A student in Art, English, and Music. And is also Vice President of the Martial Arts club, due to her amazing fighting skills. She wasn't the best at socializing though, because... well...

She's a Tsundere...

Yep

You heard right

A Tsundere

She tends to give everyone, aside from Rose and Lillie, a hard time whenever they try to talk to her. Especially me for some unknown reason. She always punches and makes fun of me. But still, my heart always quickens whenever I see her.

Just then, Rose noticed I was staring at her friend, and smirked. Before tugging onto Megan's sleeve and saying something to her while pointing to me.

'Dammit, Rose...'

Megan gave her a puzzled look, before looking in my direction. Our eyes locked, her face turned pink, and time slowed for a moment. The only sound was my heart beating rapidly.