Chapter 38: Man she's rude...

'Never do that again!' Gladion scolded as we walked down the path.

'Don't be such a party pooper!' I told him with a muffled voice, since my mouth was full of with Malasada. Gladion grumbled and crossed his arms, before snatching the treat from my hand 'HEY!' I snapped.

'It was bought with my money, so technically it's mine...'

'But I already started!'

'I don't care!'

Gladion slowly put the malasada to his open mouth in a teasing manner, making me breathe heavily through my clenched teeth.

'OH NO YA DON'T!'

Without thinking, I changed into my Null form and pounced onto the boy, pinning him to the ground. He let out a surprised yelp and stared at me with wide eyes, rightfully so since I transformed without warning. 'Never! Take! Away! My! Malasadas!' I growled in a dark menacing voice, making him gulp.

'Okay okay! Don't mess with the malasadas, got it. Can you get off me now?' He yelled, and attempted to free himself from my grasp. But of course he failed.

'Hehehe...' I chuckled evilly 'Not yet...'

I quickly took my claws off his wrists and began furiously tickling him. Would've been hilarious if... he actually reacted...

'Did you forget that I'm not ticklish?' he smirked.

'It... may have slipped my mind?' I smiled awkwardly, before gulping 'This is not gonna end well for me... is it?'

'Nope~!' It was my turn to be attacked with Tickles, but what was different this time was the fact I instantly exploded into laughter and squeals.

'GAH! NO! HAHA, STOP IT!'

'What the hell is that?!' We heard a disgusted voice behind us, causing us to sit up and turn around. We saw an older girl, about seventeen, staring down at us with her brown, weirded out eyes. Her hair was a faded brown, and her clothes were worn and old, like she hadn't worn anything else in years. She also wore a mask over her mouth, as if to hide something, and blue cat eared headphones on her head. Beside her, was a Mimikyu. But not like any Mimikyu I had ever seen before. This one had beige patches all over it's Pikachu costume, like it had been ripped apart and stitched back together. It was obvious these two had been through a lot.

 It was obvious these two had been through a lot