Chapter 18: Exposed

'E-Enough, you lot! Teach these children a lesson!' Faba ordered his minions. 'We don't have time for this. Help me out here, Sun.' Gladion frowned, turning his head to look at the raven head. 'Right' he nodded, taking out a pokeball. 'Let's do this Null!' Gladion ordered me, pointing at one of the workers 'R-Right...' I replied, I was a little uneasy as I jumped in front.

(Time skip to after battle)

It was a tough battle, and I didn't move as well as usual. But I managed to defeat the worker's Magmar, while Sun's Incineroar had beaten the Electabuzz it was fighting no problem. 'Sorry, Gladion. I just don't know what's wrong with me...' I turned to look at my trainer with guilt, he was frowning but he didn't look mad. 'It's alright, I have been making you battle nonstop in this place.' He knelt down and patted me on the head. I smiled slightly but refused to look in his eyes. 'I know, but still... I thought I was stronger than that...' I murmured, mentally scolding myself. 'Good job Incineroar!' I heard Sun praise the large cat Pokemon, treating it with Pokebeans. 'Faba just stood there, staring as the employees ran off, probably to heal their pokemon. 'H-H-How can this be? How can these children...' His voice trailed off and he put his hand to his chin. I fixed my gaze on the keys in his hand and smirked 'Target locked' I muttered before pouncing, ripping the keys from Faba's grasp 'Hey! Give those back! You experiment!' He barked, glaring and pointing his index finger at me.

'Or what? What will you do?' I smirked as I handed the keys to Gladion 'Nice one, thanks a lot.' he smirked as he took the object and patted me on the head 'You stupid girl! Why are you loyal to him, when I'm the one who made you this way?' The scientist gritted his teeth, glaring daggers at me 'Did he just say... girl?' Sun looked at me confused, along with the other two boys. I ignored them and fixed my gaze on Faba, growling fiercely 'Maybe so but you brought me nothing but pain and fear, on the other hand Gladion saved me and gave me a life to be happy about, Even in this body. And so I owe him my life. Don't you dare think you've done anything good for me!' I snapped, staring daggers at the shocked man. Everyone was silent, except for my continuous growling. Faba stepped aside slowly 'Just go... we're finished here' He mumbled, eyes fixed on the ground. Our group walked through the doors silently, probably thinking about what happened 'Null... What was that?' Gladion finally spoke 'Yeah, what did Faba mean by "Stupid girl"?' Hau asked with a surprisingly serious tone. 'And when you said "In this body"... What did you mean by that?' Sun asked almost emotionlessly. I let out a huge sigh and turned to stare at them 'I don't want to talk about it guys, not now.' I murmured, shaking my head slightly.

'But... You can't just expect us to brush this off, first we learn you can speak and now-'

'Gladion!' I cut him off 'I understand completely, this is a really big thing. But all I ask is that we don't talk about this until after we save your sister. Please...?' I looked at him with pleading eyes as I approached the trio. They exchanged glances for a moment, then finally agreed. 'Alright, we can wait...' Sun smiled slightly 'No problem in being patient' Hau grinned. 'Yeah... But you better have an explanation' Gladion smirked while covering his face with his hand. I turned my back to them and started to walk 'Thanks guys...' I mumbled. 'Just know that I am in fact female.' I smirked, glancing at Gladion for a sec. Noticing he was slightly pink. 'Oh right, we've slept together. Hehe...' I mentally gulped as my face got warmer.

' I mentally gulped as my face got warmer