Chapter 9: The Kidnap

(Laaaaaarge Timeskip)

'Darn it, Darn it all the way!' Gladion barged into our motel room, sweating and upset. I quickly sat up on the floor and stared at the platinum haired boy, confused at why he looked so stressed 'Null, Lillie's been kidnapped!' He growled 'Lillie? As in... Your sister Lillie?!' Shocked, I walked up to my trainer, who was panicking. He was holding his shaking wrist, his teeth clenched, and his forehead sweaty 'I don't understand... What would Someone want with her?' He slid his back down the wall until he was in a sitting position, still holding his wrist 'What if they have bad intentions? What if I can't protect her? What if-'

'DUDE SNAP OUT OF IT' I yelled, causing Gladion to look at me in shock 'D-Did you just talk?' He frowned, causing me to gasp slightly 'You actually heard that?' I asked, tilting my head. 'Must've been my imagination... Sorry...' Gladion sighed as he held his hand up to his face 'Oh... Well, are you gonna sit there or are we actually gonna get out there to save that girl?' I pulled onto his jacket and ran over to the door, signalling him to follow 'Null? Are you saying we should go and save Lillie?' He frowned 'No I'm saying we should go shopping for malasadas... OF COURSE I'M SAYING WE SHOULD SAVE LILLIE. Sheesh'

(Time Skip)

We ran into the Aether house, to find Sun and Hau talking about Lillie 'Did I hear that right? It was Lillie who took Cosmog?!' Gladion growled 'Geh, you know who Lillie is?!' Hau tilted his head 'And you all are so Useless and Weak that now Cosmog is... Lillie is...' Gladion put his hand to his face and scowled 'Arghhh! I'll show you how angry you make me!' He snarled 'Gladion wait don't jump into-'

'Null, take these scums out, Now'

'Well that got flushed down the toilet... Suppose there's no use declining now...' I sighed and jumped in front, ready to battle. I stared at Sun with a sorry face before getting into battle position. Gladion stood in his signature pose, staring daggers at the boy duo 'Go, Incineroar' Sun called out 'This is pointless...'

(Time Skip to after the battle)

I collapsed after taking one more hit of Incineroar's Flamethrower. 'Null! I'm... sorry I put you through that...' Gladion knelt down and stroked my head, he focused his gaze onto the boys and sighed 'That was wrong of me... I shouldn't have dragged you into a meaningless battle like that...' he mumbled as he helped me stand, then stood himself and clenched his fists 'But I told Both of you... I told you Cosmog would bring disaster to all of Alola! I have to get it back from them!' Growling, he looked at the two boys 'We'll leave from the ferry terminal. You're coming with me whether you like it or not, so the only question is, are you ready to come now or not?'

'Oi, Edgelord! Aren't you being like, a little too demanding?' I gently pushed him and growled 'No stopping me on this one, so don't even try.' Gladion glared at me, then back at Sun 'I'm not ready... Let me heal my pokemon first' Sun mumbled. Gladion frowned and was about to object, but I pushed him again to tell him to allow it 'I'll wait for you near the Ula'ula ferry terminal. Don't make me wait long.' He sighed, before walking out 'Thanks...' Sun smiled at me and I nodded in return 'Null! Move it!' Gladion yelled 'Ech, sheesh... I know he's worried about his sister but...' rolling my eyes, I followed my peeved off trainer.

' rolling my eyes, I followed my peeved off trainer