Chapter 25: I'm really back

I stirred slightly, slowly opening my eyes revealing the large, white room. I was unsure if last night was real, but was confirmed it was once I glanced at my hands 'I really am back to normal...' I whispered. Suddenly I felt something slip around my waist, which pulled me into something warm. Turning my head I saw a sleeping Gladion, holding me close. 'Oh gosh...' I gulped, scratching my head for ideas on what to do. Then it hit me. 'That's it.' I smirked as I grabbed my phone, which was on the table next to my bed, and took a few pictures of the sleeping boy. I looked through each one and smiled 'He's always been cute when he's sleeping... Wait, Oh My God Megan! You Can't Say Stuff Like That!' I mentally scolded myself and repeatedly hit my forehead.

Soon I felt Gladion stirring, and making little noises as he sat up. I closed my eyes and pretended to still be asleep. 'Huh? What's she doing in my roo- Wait This isn't my room' I heard him whisper yell, probably to avoid waking me up. Suddenly I heard the door swing open, followed by a loud, cheerful voice 'Good Morning Megan! How did you slee- Gladion?!' He sounded shocked, which was understandable 'Hau, Shh' Gladion snapped 'Where's Megan?! Is she in your room?' Hau continued to yell questions until I shot up 'Can you guys PLEASE Shut up? Some people are trying to sleep' I snapped while rubbing my eyes, that was a lie of course since I was awake the whole time. 'Wait, you guys SLEPT together?!' Hau's mouth gaped open as he pointed at us. 'We slept together when she was a Null all the time, so it's really not a big deal for us...' Gladion shrugged as he ran his hand through his hair.

(Gladion POV)

'Yeah, but she's a human GIRL now. Do you know what happens when opposite genders sleep together?!' Hau snapped, followed by a quiet squeak from behind me. I turned my head to look at the girl, who was facing away from us, her face was bright red and her hand was over her mouth. 'What's up with you?' I frowned 'Gladion, couples sleep together...' she whispered, which caused me to blush madly. 'Hau, get out!' I glared at the boy 'But-'

'OUT!' Megan and I both snapped, pointing towards the door. Hau held his hands up in defeat and walked out the room. Megan sighed and massaged her temple, before climbing out of bed and walking towards her neatly folded clothes 'I'm guessing these are mine?' She raised an eyebrow 'Yeah, Wickie kept them for you' I replied as I stretched slightly, causing the covers to fall off.

(Megan POV)

My face went red as a tomato as the covers fell off Gladion, revealing the fact he was shirtless. I Averted my eyes and turned my back to him, before picking up the pile of clothes Wickie had left for me 'Gladion put on a shirt, and then get out.' I ordered, still avoiding looking at the boy 'Oh, right. Hold on.' He replied, I heard rustling from behind me and then footsteps. 'Bye, see you later' I heard him say before the door opened and closed. I let out a deep sigh before looking at the clothes, letting a smile creep into my face 'I haven't worn this in forever' I chuckled. I Quickly took off my PJs and slipped on my yellow T-shirt, denim jeans and dark grey hoodie. And finally my dark red trainers. Grabbing my bag I walked out the door, closing it behind me. 'Well, you look... decent' A smug voice said, I turned my head to the side and saw Gladion leaning against the wall. He was looking away from me but I could see his cheeks were slightly pink. 'I'll take that as a compliment' I smirked. Gladion glared at me and opened his mouth to say something, but closed it again, letting out a small grunt. 'Let's go find the others...' He mumbled while walking past me. I giggled slightly and followed him.

We walked outside and found Sun and Lillie talking. 'So this is where you were.' Gladion frowned as the pair turned to look at us. 'Megan!' Sun cried happily as he ran over to me, hugging me tightly 'Woah! Missed me much?' I laughed as I hugged him back. As we parted I got a good look at Lillie's new clothes 'Wow, Lillie is that you? You look beautiful' I smiled. The complement caused her to blush slightly 'Oh, um... Thank you...' She whispered as she shuffled her feet. 'I found this downstairs.' Gladion stated as he handed some sort of flute to Lillie 'It's the Moon Flute. It's apparently an artifact from Alola's past. They say it's to be played under the moon's light.' He explained as he stood in his signature pose 'Wait, I know this. The Sun Flute and the Moon Flute. When sounded together, it's said they can call the Legendary Pokemon... That is, if you believe in old myths, anyway.' I shrugged and placed my hands in my pockets.

Gladion nodded at my explanation, before his frown turned into a scowl 'Looks to me like that woman was even planning to add the Legendary Pokemon to her little collection here.' He sighed before turning to Sun 'Here. Take this with you.' He handed the boy a purple Pokeball with a white M on it 'It's a Master Ball. It can catch any Pokemon without fail.' He explained, then noticed my gaped open mouth 'What?' He he raised an eyebrow 'Do you have any idea how rare those things are?! Where did you even get that?!' I yelled as I pointed at the object in Sun's hands. 'That information's classified' Gladion smirked before turning back to Sun. I pouted at his answer and kicked a stone across the floor 'I'm counting on you to help Lillie. This is the least I can do.' The boy shrugged.

'But... What are you going to do, Gladion?' Lillie asked as she tilted her head 'Deal with this mess. We've got to clean up Aether Paradise.' Gladion turned away from the two 'We?' Sun raised an eyebrow in confusion 'Megan and I.' The platinum boy replied bluntly. 'I Did Not Agree To That!' I yelled at him from behind my back 'Well I agreed for you. So deal with it.' Gladion yelled back, before letting out a deep sigh and taking a few steps. 'I'd wanted to get as far away from this place as I could, together with Nu- Megan... But in the end, it looks like we ended up right back here again... ' He mumbled. I turned to face the others and stared at him 'I know... It's like we can never really escape this...' I crossed my arms and let out a loud huff.