Chapter 13: Downstairs

The elevator stopped, letting down the railings to allow us access to the area '... Everything looks the same. I guess it's only been two years, though' Gladion looked around, sighing deeply 'Wow! It's like a secret hideout!' Hau grinned as he stepped off the elevator. 'Don't get too excited, Hau.' Gladion called out 'Though I guess it's better than freezing from fear or nerves'

'So where do we go now?' Hau asked 'Yeah, what's the plan? I really don't want to be here longer than I have to...' I shivered, this place brought back bad memories 'There are two labs up ahead. Me and Null will check the first lab, Secret Lab A. You two check Secret Lab B. It's the second lab, down the hall.' Gladion ordered 'Why do you get the first one? And why do you know all this?' Hau crossed his arms 'Hey, think you can cut down on all the questions? It's givin' me a bloody headache' I moaned '... Just focus, Hau. Think you can do that? We can't trust Faba. I'm sure he's already told half the foundation about us.' Gladion put his hands on his hips and sighed 'You didn't even answer my question...' Hau frowned 'I know what it's gotta be. Nerves, eh? I reckon you're more afraid to be here than any one of us, Gladion'

'Hey, I'm not the one with chicken skin' Gladion scoffed

'Oi, you leave me and my chicken skin out of this, Edgelord!' I growled, pushing him slightly.

'Here, Sun. You take this.' Hau smiled as he handed Sun some max revives 'Oh, I'll give you one too Gladion... 'Cause I like Null' He murmured as he handed Gladion one. 'Uhh... Thanks?' I tilted my head, smiling awkwardly. 'Lillie must be scared right now... Let's buckle down and do this!' Hau punched the air before running in the direction of the labs 'Hey, careful Sunshine you'll hurt yours- Oh, welp he's gone... Damn he's fast' I sighed before turning to the other two 'So, shall we head off too?' I tilted my head 'Yeah... I'd better catch up with Hau before he runs into any trouble, see you guys later' Sun smiled and patted my head before running after the green haired boy. 'Gladion? Shall we?' I asked

'Sure... I have a question though, have you always been so sarcastic?'

'Yup'

'Great... okay let's go'

'Wait what? What did you mean by "Great"?'

'Just that I'll be dealing with your sarcastic crud from now on.'

'Well I've been dealing with your edgy crud for three months. So deal with it!'

 So deal with it!'