S I X T E E N

Crab 🦀: I'm sorry, Dan

Danul🌸: Oh you can go fuck yourself Chris

•••

It wasn't a big fight. In fact I don't think Chris even touched me. It was Bryce and all of his asshole friends. They began to pester me about my clothes, calling me a girl and a pussy and whatnot. Then when they brought Phil into the situation I lost it. No, I was not about to let them talk poorly about Phil. So, as it seems to be my favourite way of making people go away, I kicked the nearest person in the balls and make a run for it.

This time they weren't so stupid to only pay attention to the hurting one. Three guys and Chris ran after me and drove me out of the school and into the back field. Unfortunately two of them were in the track team and caught up with me just at we were getting to the tree line, into the forest. One grabbed my shoulder and pushed me down. They pulled at my hair, punched me, kicked me. But once they saw a few teachers running towards us, they pushed Chris to the ground and ran away.

Chris didn't physically hurt me, but he just stood by and watched. When I looked over to him after the two had ran away, he was gripping his shoulder and was looking back at me. He looked sad, hurt, and scared. For a moment I felt sympathy for him. How one day he wasn't himself as soon as I became friends with Phil.

I was in the nurses office, when a scared Louise ran in. " He's done it again ", she said catching her breath, " he got into another fight "

Knowing Phil I knew exactly who with too. The nurse finished and I ran out with Louise. He was in the front office in the waiting chairs. He looked pissed. Louise let me through, and sat in a chair outside of the door.

I stepped through, walking slowly. When I got in front of him he did not lift his head. He stayed slouched. "Ph-Phil?", I said. He slowly stood up and softly wrapped his arms around me holding me tight. " They're expelling me "

•••

sO I'm a rat who never updates, and when I do it's usually in the middle of the night, I'm sorry. If you didn't notice, I changed the name of the story. A few chapters back I asked how you all would fell about that and not that may people replies so I just thought fuck it.

Also, HOLY FUCK THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 11k+ views WHAT EVEN OMG

Okay I'm done now, I make no promises that it won't be a while for another update^_^