N I N E

A/n The italics and bold together is a flash back ok? Ok.

•Phil•

Danneh✨; hmmm idk philly. do you love me?

read

Danneh✨; Phil

Philly🦁; sorry igtg my mom is calling me to dinner

Danneh✨; okay bye philly

Philly🦁; bye Danneh

Shit... what was I supposed to say? Did he want me to say yes? Did I want tp say yes? I don't really have to go for dinner of course, I just needed to get out of that situation. I check to see if Emmet had texted me back but there was nothing. I set my phone back on my bed, and sighed. I... I think I love Dan Howell. But am I in love him?

•Dan•

I tried to talk to Chris but he just wouldn't answer. I also texted Pj and Lou, but only she answered me. I asked her what she thought of all this and she honestly just told me if I truly believe Phil is different then she doesn't care if I'm friends with Phil. Shes great.

I don't know what I was hopping Phil to say went I asked him if he loved me. I don't know if I love him. The only love ive ever expienced was fake.

" I love you "

" do you really?"

"yes"

There was hessetation in their voice but I brushed it off as them being nervous.

I pushed aside my horrible memories and kept thinking of phil. Phil and all his beauty. All his charm. All his adorableness. All his problems. I liked phil. A lot. And that was a problem. Phil probably doesn't even like me back. Seriously why would he like me? We are friends and that's that.

•Phil•

After a lot of thinking, I now know, that I really like Dan. He's just so small and adorable. I wanna hold his hand while walking and do all that coupley shit. But I can't. Because Dan most likely won't like me like that. We are just friends and that's that.

Bing

I pick you my phone with one hand and rubbed my eye with the other. "I'm tired", I said aloud.

Bing

Look down at my phone. My eyes widened.

New new messages from Emmet😈

I scrambled to open kik but almost dropping my phone in the process.

Emmet😈; I'm sorry Phil. I don't think we can talk anymore.

Emmet😈; Goodbye

What? What the hell is he on about?

Phil🦁; What? Emmet wtf do you mean? Why?

Phil🦁; Answer me god damn.

Phil🦁; Ffs emmet answer.

I threw my phone at my wall and curled up into a ball. My only friend doesn't want to talk to me anymore. Tears flowed out of my eyes and I sobbed. Wait, I have Dan now. I'm not totally alone. But why would Emmet do this to me?

My heart began to race and my vision was blurred by my tears, and I slowly cried myself to sleep.

•The next day•

The next morning I woke in a pool of tears or drool ( I can't tell ). I didn't care. I flipped my pillow over and lay back down. There was no way I was going to school today. I slowly get up, feeling week.

I remember my phone and go to pick it up. No cracks. Good. I click it on to see a message from Dan.

Danneh✨; Hey, wanna have lunch today off school grounds?? My friends are ignoring me...

I'll just tell him I'm sick.

Philly🦁; I can't. I'm home alone sick.

Danneh✨; What's your address?

Philly🦁; 215 Gerard st. why?

Danneh✨; I'll be right over.

Philly🦁; What?

Philly🦁; Wait, no don't come over I'm reaaaally sick

Philly🦁; Dan?

Shit.