T W O

Phil walked down the hall, the only sound that could be heard was the sound of his footsteps. He wore large chunky black boots to go along with his black FOB t-shirt and his black jeans. All of that to go along with his jet black hair. He has his hands in his pockets and his shoulders were slightly hunched over.

Just as he stopped at his locker the loud bell went saying that lunch hour was over. He sighed and began to open his locker. A mass of students had now filled the hallways. Phil grabbed his books and hurried to his next class.

•Phil•

I hate this place. It's so crowded and large. I would've preferred to go to the school in Manchester but it was too expensive. Damn private schools. I don't like public schools. But they are all I've ever known.

I placed my books under my arm and looked down at my feet as I walked. I bumped into someone and apologized still looking at my feet as I kept walking.

The day went on slowly. I just wanted to go home and play video games or go on Tumblr or something. But instead I was stuck in hell.

I don't have many friends, in fact I only have one. They live in Canada though so I don't ever see them. His names Emmet and we've been friends for over a year. We met online and are basically the same person. We like the same things, and we dress the same. It's awesome.

Emmet and I haven't talked in about a week though because he's camping right now and doesn't have cell service. I don't know when he'll be back either, so until then I'm alone in a crowd. Wow so emo I know.

I'm not emo or goth. I think the closest thing I am would be a punk. I get called emo a lot and it's really annoying, but I just ignore it.

Once the day was finally over I went home and played Mario cart and went on Tumblr until I was tired and went to bed.

• The next day•
• Dan•

I woke up on my bed with my clothes from yesterday still on. I must have fallen asleep while on my laptop which was dead from me leaving it on all night. A rubbed my eyes with my fists, yawned then grabbed my laptop and got up. I plugged it in and began to get ready for school soon realizing it was Friday. " Yes!", I said aloud.

I wore a bright orange t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and a white flower crown. It was a sunny day with zero clouds in the sky. I decided today would be good.

My mom drove me to school today which I was happy about. My mom was like my best friend ( besides Louise, Pj, and Chris) she liked some of the music I liked and tolerated the rest. I didn't have any siblings and my dad had to leave for work at five in the morning and got home and nine, so I was always with my mom. I told her almost everything.

I got to school and met up with Louise and Peej. According to Pj, Chris was sick today and couldn't come to school. Before first class I sent  him a text.

Dan✨: Hey Chris! Peej told us you weren't feeling well. Do you want me to get you the homework from Chem so you don't miss anything???

I slid my phone into my back pocket and walked off to my first class. I had English first thing in the morning which meant I didn't have to pay much attention because I was good in it. I sat in my seat and pulled out my sketch book and began to draw some flowers. They were my go-to doodle idea when I was bored. I was kinda zoned out but I could hear the sound of the door opening, some talking and then the door closing. I didn't look up from my sketch book though.

• Time skip to lunch•

I walked over to the table I sit at every day at lunch to see nobody sitting there yet. I plopped myself down and pulled out my phone to see a text message from Chris.

Crab🦀: Hey! Yeah that would be awesome if you could! Tell Lou and Peej I said hi!

Dan✨: Will do! Hope you feel better!

I set my phone down on the table and looked up to see Louise and Pj just about to sit down.

Once we were all sat at the table we began to talk about anything and everything. I told them Chris said hi which made Pj smile like a idiot. I thought it was very obvious Pj liked Chris more than a friend but Chris was harder to read. I hadn't a clue how Chris felt about Peej.

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud crashing noice. The room fell silent and everyone's heads looked in the direction of this crashing noice. Being in the back of the room I couldn't see what was happening. I could here some muffled voices and then a door open and shut. Hm. The room began get louder as people went back to whatever they were doing before.

•3rd person•

Dans day went by quickly. He got his friends homework and walked to Chris's house after school. Dan had been there many times before so nothing was new to him. He didn't even have to knock anymore. He could just walk in and go eat their food for all they cared. Dan, Louise, and Pj were like family to Chris's parents.

Though Dan knew he didn't need to, he left one small knock on the door using one knuckle. He walked in opening the door slowly. He made his way up into Chris's room only to find him asleep on his bed. Dan tip-toed over to the desk under Chris's window and set the work there. Dan left the home and peacefully walked back to his own house.