T H I R T E E N

•Dan•

The kiss lasted for a while because when he pulled away we were both panting.

" I'll be at your house at six Friday night, and I'll take you to the movies. Sound good? ", he spoke in a deep voice. I frantically nodded my head looking up at him. He smirked and left the small room, leaving me alone. A large smile grew on my face as I was comprehending what had just happened.

I calmed my breathing and walked out, head held  high. I began to walk back to Louise when I saw Phil talking to her. She nodded and he walked away. Hm. I wonder what that was about.

BRINGGGG

The bell goes and I change my course to my next class.

•Time skip to lunch•

Louise and I walk into the cafeteria and go sit at our table. We talk for a while about the most random things. I was having a good day. That was until I saw people looking at me funny and whispering as they walked pass me.
" Lou? Do I have something on my face?", I ask feeling anxious. " No, why? ".
" People are staring at me ". She looks around the room and then back at me.
" No ones  looking at you". I nod looking down at my hands.

" Um.. Dan?", I look up and see two girls. One with brown hair and one with red. I don't know their names but I've seen them around. " We were just wondering if it was true?", the redhead asks and the brunette nods.
" If what was true?", I raise and eyebrow and glance over to Louise who looks just as suspicious as I probably do. " You know... about you and that punk kid.. doing 'it' in the store room earlier", the brunette says. My eyes widen. " W-what? No! Where did you hear that?".

" Well, Chris has been telling everyone that he walked in on you two".

This mother fucker. I stand up and push past the two girls and march to Chris'/ the popular kids table. " What. The. Fuck. ", I say looking at Chris. " What's wrong Danny? ", he says and smiles. " You know exactly what's wrong, asshole", my fists clench.
" Why don't you go away and have some fun with Phil in the store room hm?", he says and everyone at his table laughs.

Except one. Pj sits quietly beside him. Pj looks up at me and I nod my head in the direction of the door. He sits there for a moment, but then he stands. " What the hell are you doing?" ,Chris says watching Pj.

Pj and I leave the room with Lou close behind. We walk out side, to the back of the school. In the distance there is a tree, and under the tree there is Phil.

" Did you hear?", I say to Phil once I reach him. He looks up at me with his beautiful blue eyes. " Hear what? "
" According to Chris, you and I fucked in the store room "
" That little-", Phil say about to stand up it I pull him down as I sat down next to him.
" It's okay, leave him for now ", I say smiling at him. Lou and pj sit down across from us. And we just talk. It was great. We didn't feel awkward or weird. We were having fun.

•••

Okay, okay. Yes, sorry for being basic and making Chris the ' evil ' one but don't worry it'll go somewhere.

Plus thanks for 4K!