T E N

•Phil •

I ran around my room tidying things for when Dan got here. I didn't even bother with the way I looked. I knew Dan wouldn't care. That's what I love about him. I realized I hadn't eaten anything so I made myself a bowl of cereal ( as I do every morning).

What will Dan and I talk about when he does get here though? Will we just sit in awkward silence? What will he say when he finds out I'm not really sick? He might be mad. I sighed and shrugged it off.

Ding Dong

My door bell signalled that Dan was here and my heart began to beat really fast. I rushed over to the door, and hesitated before opening it.

This boy. This fricking boy. When I opened the door to let Dan in my jaw dropped at everything I was seeing. In dans arms were bags of things. I could see that he had got ice cream, boxes of tissues, and boxes of chocolate. I took everything out of his hands before he could say anything, set them on the ground, and pulled him into a tight hug.

Dan giggled and hugged back. " How are you feeling?", he asked legging go of me so I did the same. I moved out of his way so he could enter and picked up the bags. " Um... fine", I lied. Because I wasn't feeling fine I felt like absolute crap after what Emmet said to me. I walked up to my room and he followed close behind me.

I set the things on my desk and plopped down on my bed, pulling the covers over my head.

•Dan•

" You didn't have to come ", Phil's muffled voice came from beneath the blanket. " Of course I did", I said down next to him tugging the covers off of him. Phil didn't look at me. He looked at the ceiling and looked worried and sad.

He didn't respond at first. I shuffled to lay down next to him. Suddenly my heart began to beat really fast. He looked over to me and I could see him break.

•Phil •

My eye filled with tears as I covered my face with my hands.

" What's wrong Philly?", Dan spoke in such a gentle voice. I sat up, pulling my knees to my chest. 

It all spilled out. All of the words that I was dying to say spilled out in a jumble and some in a mumble. As this was happening Dan sat up next to me and looked me in the eyes. " Phil? "

" Yeah?"

" Has anyone ever told you how fucking beautiful you are?"

" Wha?-"

And with that the brown haired boys lips were pressed to mine.

•••
Thanks for 2k!