"Why do I even bother to tell you anything?" She breathed out making me laugh a bit shrugging "I don't even know, you know I'm not going to listen" She didn't respond as she opened her eyes moving back to get up. I closed the top of the toilet flushing it looking over to her seeing how tired and disheveled she looked. Messy bun, pieces of hair sticking up, glossy eyes.

She didn't want me to see her like this but, it didn't change the way I felt for her. Fresh out the shower, sleeping, tired, dressed up or pregnancy sickness... she was beautiful and I love her.

She grabbed the taking some down, gargling then going right for her toothbrush as I stood there watching her in silence. As she focused on brushing her teeth, I quietly came behind her wrapping my arms around her body touching her bump. Smiles crept on both of our faces as my hands slowly ran over it.

I kissed her cheek making her smile become brighter "I love you" I whispered looking at her in the mirror as she met my eyes. She looked away with her cheeks so big, I could barely see her eyes. Felt like the first time I told her, reaction was always the same.

Before she even respond, I was changing the subject. "Baby..." "Hmm?" "How are you feeling?" I asked making her look at me confused. "Mentally..." I whispered and she smiled. "I'm fine Harry" she reassured making me sigh and turn her to face me.

"What?" She asked smiling at me and I couldn't help but return it looking down her. Always trying to keep a brave face on.

I cupped her head in my hands kissing her forehead gently before pulling away to meet her beautiful brown eyes. "Sky, I know these past couple of weeks have been hard on you. You've been tense, nervous and miserable. Morning sickness is killing you but, there's something else" she sighed rolling her eyes trying to make me feel like I'm seeing things. I knew this girl like the back of my hand, who the hell was she kidding?

"You're not happy baby. Talk to me" I whispered making her take a deep breath looking away. Maybe I wouldn't have to force it out of her, maybe she would just give in.

"It's not that I'm not happy, I am beyond happy... it's just.." she chuckled shrugging and thinking about what to say. Would she say it was too soon? Did she regret it?

"Being pregnant... talking about it and actually being... so fucking different" she breathed out laughing and I joined in pulling her in to kiss her head. Of course it was but, for her first child, she was handling everything better than expected.

I picked her up putting her on the counter and getting between her leg holding her close to. "I know it's been hard on you... morning sickness, clothes not fitting the right way, feeling exhausted all the time and it's only been five months in" she sighed rolling her eyes then shaking her head.

"Thank you for the amazing pep talk" she murdered sarcastically making me laugh. "I'm just telling you, I noticed it. It's fine to be nervous and it's fine to just feel exhausted. You don't have to try and keep up with Demi. What you're experiencing is normal. Pregnancy is different for everyone baby" I tried reassuring her. Maybe she just felt like she wasn't handling how everyone else was. There were a few more bumps in the road for her than what Demi had.

She sighed looking down at her fingers on mine a few seconds before speaking but, she didn't look back up. "I know it was going to be different but damn... she had morning sickness for like a week and now she's perfectly fine. I've been dying for about a month straight"

She took another deep breath and started playing with her fingers "Every morning I can't wake up without feeling like shit. I don't know how many hours I can cut back on at work before they just replace me" she whispered lowly making me sigh knowing she was finally breaking down that wall she had up from us. A tear fell on my hand and without any thought I was letting her head up and wiping the tears away.