Chapter 9

"Remember that night we went to Chris' party and you go into an argument with Erica?" Mike laughed as we sat down at the cafe reminiscing. Even though it didn't end well, I will admit we had good times together. Every moment with him was pure fun and that's exactly why I fell for him. The amount of time we spent together made me think maybe something could happen but, things changed.

"She spilled her drink on my white shirt cause she was a drunken mess. I was pissed and she didn't even care" I rolled my eyes thinking about it. She just laughed grabbing another drink and coming right back over to us.

"I've never seen you so pissed to where you wanted to hit someone" he laughed and I sighed nodding. "I literally just bought that shirt and it was destroyed with whatever red drink she had" I mumbled looking at the menu. I wasn't really hungry but, I could go for a coffee and maybe try out the oatmeal cookies I heard good things about.

"That's when I knew not to ever piss you off. Sky, you were ready to rip her face off" "What about you? Tom went around saying I had sex with him and the next thing, I hear you broke his nose and gave him a concussion" I stated looking up and him shrugging.

"He lied about sleeping with you and wouldn't stop. He had people looking at you like you were a whore and he didn't even care... So I had to embarrass him" he stated and I sighed remembering the day I found that out. I don't know exactly how I felt but, I did feel a bit kind of good about it. He came to my aid and got suspended for a week. He helped when he didn't have to.

"It didn't happen, but how did you know he was lying? I just literally ignored him and his bullshit. I could careless about him" "I asked him what did you have on your left side. The way he was talking about you and all the positions he had you in, he would have known about your heart shaped birthmark on your side" he stated smirking and I laughed shaking my head. I never cared about it but, he took a weird interest in it.

"It's not heart shaped" "It kind of is, not perfectly but, I can see it" he laughed shaking his head. "Whatever you say. It just looks like a blob" I shrugged and he sighed smiling at me.

"We had some good times together" he whispered looking down at his menu as I looked up to him. We did, that I wouldn't deny. Even though most was just sexual.

I smiled at him nodding "We did" I whispered.

The waiter came over taking our order and left us to ourselves. We just caught up on life. Mine didn't change much but, he moved to another state, experience so much in a year. I couldn't help but, be happy for him. I witnessed him first hand busting his ass to get where he was. I was proud.

"So, Harry..." He stated making me freeze and wait for him to finish. He smiled leaning back in his chair watching me. "He's... intense" I instantly laughed remembering the first time we met. That pretty much summed him up at the time.

"He's more of an observer than talker. He's a great man though" "I bet he is, he got you" he whispered and I smiled looking down nodding. He was so great he had two girls. I could go on and on about Harry and why he was so great. But, I knew questions were coming.

"He kind of surprised both of us when he said boyfriend" he joked and I chuckled nervously shrugging. Was hoping he didn't notice or acknowledge it but, here we were looking at each other lost for words.

"So... are you together or, was he just trying to claim you?" I looked away laughing shrugging. Just play it cool.

"Um... it's kind of complicated. We are seeing each other but, I didn't expect him to say that. Never crossed that bridge that's why I was surprised" I explained laughing. I didn't know what to say but that. That's seemed to be the only good explanation I could come up with.