Info

Will of the Witch is a sequel to Legacy of the Necromancer, which can be found here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit: Sept 6th, 2017

Having returned to the Reinhardt home in Georgia, Ezra, Avery, and John have made the most of their summer repairing the old house and laying low, waiting for the Lost Children to answer Ezra's call.

Torn by his longing to return to his family, John doesn't want anything to do with the Witches and feels a sense of duty to help Ezra in his mission to save the Necromancers. But homesickness is slowly eating away at his will and a lapse in judgment could spell disaster for them all.

Ezra is terrified at the prospect of having to lead his new family and spends the time he isn't training buried deep in the books left behind in Poe's study. With the first child's arrival, events start to unfold that send the group on a perilous journey across worlds that will test the limits of their friendship and show them just what each other is made of.

Will of the Witch is the sequel to Legacy of the Necromancer and follows the point of view of both Ezra and John.

FYI: This is an ongoing story, being written from scratch and going through a very basic edit (Grammarly) before being uploaded here to Wattpad. That means there's a good chance you will find inconsistencies with the previous story, plot holes, and mistakes of the grammatical and sentence structure kind. Right now, I'm more interested in continuing the story and seeing where it goes before doing any sort of polishing to make it *perfect*. It also means that there may be a long wait between uploads, but I hope that won't be the case.

UPDATE: Coming FALL 2017: Estimated release date of Chapter 1: September 28th. For a sneak peek, check out my Patreon page, link in my profile.

**I'm looking for beta readers, please message me if interested.**

**Update September 29th: I've received feed back from my betas and was hard at work yesterday to finish edits on chapter 1

**Update September 29th: I've received feed back from my betas and was hard at work yesterday to finish edits on chapter 1. Unfortunately, the baby would not settle last night and I only made it through 3/4 of the chapter. I'll be back at it again today, and hopefully it won't take too much longer, and I can get it posted later today. Thank you for your patience!

**Update 9/29/17: AND CHAPTER ONE IS UP!! Enjoy!