Chapter 20-The Stone Pt. 1

  Y/N's POV:

  The exams had finished and I couldn't believe that I managed to get through my exams. Yet the days crept by, and there could be no doubt that Fluffy was still alive and well behind the locked door. It was swelting hot this days, specially in large classrooms where we did our written paper. We had been given special, new quills for the exams, which had been bewitched with an Anticheating spell.

  We had practical exams as well. Professor Flitwick called us one by one into his class to see if we could make a pineapple tapdance across a desk. Professor McGonagall watched us turn a mouse into a snuffbox - points were given for how pretty the snuffbox was, but taken away if it had whiskers. And as for Severus, he had made all of the students really nervous, by making them remember how to make the Forgetfulness Potion, I was the only one who didn't have a problem by it.

  "Y/N, how are you so calm right now?!" Asked Millicent who was trembling.

  "Just calm down and don't over think. And besides, it's not that hard to remember how to make a Forgetfulness Potion." I said, as he growl.

  "Just because your the brother of the Potion Master..." She mumble, as I rolled my eyes.

  However, my scar had been hurting more recently than ever before, which only means two things there are something bad that's gonna happen or Voldemort's around. I've told Severus about this and he said to stay away from anything dangerous and do not walk through the corridors alone. My scar didn't just hurt ever now and then, I have been having this nightmares and visions of a green light for the past few nights making me awake all night long, Millicent joked about me thinking about Draco making me blush a bit.

  I have told Hermione, Harry and Ron about this, and Harry was feeling the same thing. He had the same pain from his scar and nightmares every time he sleeps but,he doesn't see any visions. It was quite odd since Harry was attacked by Voldemort and as for me I was attacked by the Death Eaters, well at least from what they had told me. Our very last exam was History of Magic. One hour of answering questions about batty old wizards who'd invented selfstirring cauldrons and we'd be free, free for a whole wonderful week until our exam results came out. When the ghost of Professor Binns told us to put down our quills and roll up our parchment, we cheerfully got out of the room.

  "That was far easier than I thought it would be," said Hermione as we joined the crowds flocking out onto the sunny grounds. "I needn't have learned about the 1637 Werewolf Code of Conduct or the uprising of Elfric the Eager."

  Hermione and I always liked to go through our exam papers afterward, but Ron said this made him feel ill, so we wandered down to the lake and flopped under a tree. The Weasley twins and Lee Jordan were tickling the tentacles of a giant squid, which was basking in the warm shallows. "No more studying," Ron sighed happily, stretching out on the grass. "You could look more cheerful, Harry and Y/N, we've got a week before we find out how badly we've done, there's no need to worry yet."

  I took off my eye patch and started rubbing it, as a sharp pain against it sting through my skin.

  "Ow!" A another sharp pain has sting through my skin.

  "I wish we knew what this means!" Harry burst out angrily. "My scar keeps hurting - it's happened before, but never as often as this."

  "Me either." I said.

  "You two better go to Madam Pomfrey." Said Hermione, as I shook my head

  "We're not ill, Hermione," I said to her still rubbing my scar. "I've told Severus about this and he said to me to keep away anything dangerous or me being alone."