Chapter 13-Halloween

Y/N's POV:

  On Halloween morning, I walked into Charms class with Hermione by my side. The Hall were full of spooky decorations, and with the smell of delicious baking pumpkin. Professor Flitwick announced in Charms that he thought they were ready to start making objects fly, which is something that all students were all dying try. Professor Flitwick had put all of us into pairs, Harry was partnered with Seamus, while Hermione were partnered with Ron which Hermione whispered to me that she was very unlucky. I was paired with Goyle, as Draco was paired with Crabbe.

  "Now, don't forget that nice wrist movement we've been practicing!" Said Professor Flitwick to us, as he pull out his wand. "Swish and flick, remember, swish and flick. And saying the magic words properly is very important, too, never forget Wizard Baruffio, who said 's' instead of 'f' and found himself on the floor with a buffalo on his chest." Professor Flitwick warned as some students gasped. Everyone pulled out their wands as I observe other students, they swish and flicked their wands and shouting the magic spell 'Wingardium Leviosa' but, mostly nothing happen. I was sat next to Hermione, as she slowly leaned to me and whispered.

  "They're not doing it right." She whispered as I agreed, they were swishing their wands too forcefully and some are saying the words wrong. I looked at Goyle as he was trying to do this for a hundredth time.

  "Wingardium LeviosA!" He said, as I looked in disgust at him and shocked my head.

  "Stop! Stop! Stop! You're going to take someone's eye out besides, you're saying it wrong! It's LeviOsa, not LeviosA!" I looked at Hermione as she was looking at Ron as I saw her rolling her eyes at him.

  "You do it then, if you're so clever! Go on! Go on!" Ron said, Hermione straightened up as she looked at me and smirked, we both pull out our wands at the same time.

  "Wingardium Leviosa!" We both said in unison, as our feather started floating in the air. Professor Flitwick looked at the both of us amazed.

  "Oh, well done!" Squeaked Professor Flitwick. "Everyone see here, Miss Granger and Miss Snape has done it!"

  At the end of the class I was walking with Hermione, in front of us were Seamus, Dean, Harry and Ron. Both of us were talking as we overheard their conversation.

  "It's LeviOsa not LeviosA! She's a nightmare! It's no wonder no one can stand her," My eyes widen as Hermione walked faster bumping into Ron purposely.

  "I think she heard you." I heard Harry said to Ron worryingly.

  "Hermione!" I shout but, it was too late she was now gone into the crowd. I looked back at Ron and glared at him. "Well, you've done it! You have completely upset Hermione! Are you happy now? And atleast she's helping you do the charms, not unlike you who brags about nonsense stuff!" I shout at him, and running after Hermione. I looked around and saw no sights of her, I saw Parvati Patil and Lavender Brown talking to each other, I approached them to ask anything if they see Hermione anywhere.

  "Hey, have you guys seen Hermione anywhere?" I asked worried.

  "Yeah, she's in the girl's bathroom crying. I asked her if she's okay but, demanded that she wants to be alone." Parvati said, as I nodded.

  "Okay thank you!" I said and walking into the girl's bathroom.

  "She's literally the nicest Slytherin ever! Even though she's Professor Snape's sister!" I heard Lavender Brown said to Parvati but, I didn't bother to care. I ran into the girl's bathroom, every stool were open except for one. I slowly walked up to it and knocked.