Chapter 7-The Sorting Hat

Y/N's POV:

  Me and Hermione was just talking at my compartment as the train stopped, we looked at each other as we saw each other's excitement in our faces.

  "We must be there now." She said, as we saw older students walking out of the train, we followed them as we spotted Ron and Harry wearing their robes. I stood next to Harry as he smiled at me, I smiled back, when we were out from the train we saw Hagrid, it was the giant that was with Harry when he was also buying his equipment for Hogwarts, the giant still had his long bushy beard and hair.

  "First years, com' now!" We heard a very deep voice, when we looked up we saw Hagrid holding a huge lamp.

  "Woah." I heard Ron said as he looked up at Hagrid.

  "Ello Harry." Hagrid said to Harry, with a smile.

  "Hey, Hagrid!" Harry said politely.

  "First years com' er'." He said as we followed him, at the corner of my eye I saw Draco glaring at me and Harry with Crabbe and Goyle walking behind him. I looked at him and waved at him, he didn't waved back he just looked away I rolled my eyes and looked back at my direction.

  After for awhile, all of the first years we're now on their own boats, Harry was sat with Ron, as I was next to Hermione. We we're talking all about the things we red at Hogwarts History. I still saw Draco glaring at me whenever I'm with Ron, Hermione and Harry, I don't know what's his deal with them but, I just ignored him. When we we're finally at Hogwarts, Hagrid lead us inside as I saw a Professor with her long robe and her glasses she was also wearing a pointy hat, she was also holding a piece of parchment.

  "The firs' years, Professor McGonagall." Hagrid said to Professor.

  "Thank you, Hagrid. I will take them from here." She said looking at us . "Welcome to Hogwarts! Now, in a few moments you will pass through this doors and join your classmates but, before you could take your seats you must be sorted into your houses there are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin" She said, as I saw Draco at the corner of my eye smirked when he heard the word 'Slytherin'. "Now while you're here your house will be like your family your triumps will earn you points, any rule breaking and you will lose points at the end of the year the house with the most points will awarded with the house cup-" Professor McGonagall was interrupted when Neville spoke.

  "Trevor!" Neville shout as he spotted his toad, he took his toad and looked up at Professor McGonagall who was looking down at him, as I heard the others laugh at him. "Sorry." He said, blushing a bit and walk back to the crowd.

  "The sorting ceremony will begin in a moment terminally." She said walking back leaving us for a moment at the stairs.

  "It's true then, the saying in the train Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts." I heard Draco said. "This is Crabbe and Goyle." He said pointing at the two gits more like servants behind him, as he walked in front of Harry seeing me beside him. "And I'm Malfoy. Draco Malfoy." He said slowly as I heard Ron laughed, Draco glared at him looking at Ron from head to toe. "Thinks my name's funny do you? No need to asked yours red hair, a hand-me-down robe. You must be a Weasley." He said, still glaring at Ron and looked back at Harry. "We'll soon find out that some wizarding families are better than most, Potter. You don't want making friends with the wrong sort, I can help you out." He said offering his hand to Harry.

  "I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself, thanks." He said flatly,  he glared at him and landed his eyes to me, we made eye contact with our emotionless expression then, Professor McGonagall came again as he tap Draco's shoulder with his piece of parchment, Draco looked at her and walked back to his two servants.