Chapter 3-The Malfoys

Y/N's POV:

  I looked at myself one more time at the mirror before heading down stairs, I was wearing a black and gray jumper with a stripes pattern I was wearing that jumper with a pair of black jeans and my plain black boots, I put the sleeves up of my jumper up to my elbow and walked down the stairs, I wasn't going to the Diagon Alley with Severus but, he will have someone to help me for the things that I needed to buy, since from what Severus said the man that was helping me that his son was also starting his first year at Hogwarts.

  -flashback-

  I was sat at my bed reading the potions book that Severus gave me as my owl, Charcoal, came in from my window with a letter that was clenched with his feet, I already knew that it was from Severus. I took the letter and ripped the envelope open, I unfolded the letter and red the letter that says:

  Dear, Y/N,

  I'm sorry that I cannot go to the Diagon Alley with you but, I can get you there I'll let you meet with someone that will help you from buying your books and equipment for your first year at Hogwarts, I'll meet you at the front of the house after lunch. And congratulations for being accepted into Hogwarts.

  Your brother,
  Severus"

  -end of flashback-

  I walked up to the front door and opened it, it reveals a emotionless person with black short hair and black eyes that is looking at me from head to toe, he was wearing his usual black long robe. It was, Severus, he grinned at me as he saw me.

  "Ready to go?" He asked, as I nodded, I shout a 'goodbye' to my grandma and headed out to the usual empty road that is in front of my house, Severus offered his arm to me as I took it, I kew that we will Apparate to the Leaky Cauldron since Severus doesn't want any muggles looking at us in a way that we're like a monster. When I took his arm we instantly shuffles and before I knew it we we're in Leaky Cauldron, there a lot of people all around the Leaky Cauldron, people in their robes as they talk to each other as I heard someone called Severus.

  "Severus." I looked around and saw a man that has a long platinum blonde hair that was polished back, he was wearing black and gray robe while he was holding a black scane stand with a handle of the head of a snake, behind him was boy that looked like my age and also quite taller than me, he also have a polished platinum blonde but, it wasn't long like the man it was short.

  "Lucius." Severus said flatly, as he turn around and had face to face with the man that I believe is Lucius.

  "Good to see you, Severus." Lucius said as he and Severus shooked each other's hand.

   "Same to you, Lucius." Snape said as they shook each others hand while looking at each other in the eyes with an emotionless expression plastered across their faces. The blonde man looks at me and grinned.

  "And this might be Y/N, right?" He asked, Severus nodded looking down at me. "Y/N, I'm Lucius. Lucius Malfoy, and this is my son, Draco." The man said, as he introduce me to his son that was also wearing the same grin as his father.

  "Hello! I'm Y-" Draco interrupted me.

  "I already know who you are, Y/N Snape. I'm Draco. Draco Malfoy." He said offering his as I kindly shake it, he was still wearing his grin then, the grin turn into a confused look.

  "What? Is there something in my face?" I asked him, as I pull out my handkerchief to wipe my face.

  "Nothing. It's just..... Your scar and your eye....." He said pointing out the left side of my face, I know what he was talking about he was wondering where did my huge scar go and why did my eyes we're the same color.

  Before I could answer Snape spoke up. "I'll leave you Y/N here, I need to go to Hogwarts to get some things done. And Y/N here's your money, it has golden galleon, silver sickles and bronze knuts I got it from your Gringotts. I'll meet you here in the Leaky Cauldron." He informed me as I take the small bag full of galleons, sickles and knuts.

  "Okay." I mumbled to myself and before I got a chance to say 'goodbye' to Severus he already Apparate into Hogwarts. I looked back at the two blondies as I looked at the blonde boy again in his confused expression, I chuckled at his expression and looked at the man.

  "Come on, now. We don't have all day here." He said, me and Draco followed behind him. Draco was still looking at me.

  "Watch."I told him, pulling out my handkerchief again from my pocket.

  "What?" He asked me even more confused.

  "Just watch." I told him, I wiped the 'concealer' off my face with my handkerchief and saw the concealer stain in my handkerchief, I looked at the boy again and was looking unbelievable. I giggle at him as I took out my 'contact lens' container and pull out my 'contact lens' from my left eyeball and put it in the container, I pocket the container and looked at Draco with his eyes wide open.

  "Woah..." He mumbled, as I chuckled at him.

  "Better?" I asked him, with a smirk across my face.

  "I really thought that they we're faking the story of 'Y/N Snape' for a second there." He said as I laugh at his comment.

  "Well, now you know it's not fake." I told him, I looked up at my direction as I heard him chuckle.

  "Uh, Y/N?" He said, I looked at him.

  "Yeah?"

  "How did you cover your scar and you eye color?" He asked.

  "Well, I know that everyone already know that I live in the muggle world. I used a muggle product to cover my scar and my eye color." I said to him, I saw him with a disgust face when I said I use a muggle product.

  "Muggle product?" He said, as I nodded. I looked back at my direction as I heard him mumble something but, I didn't bother to ask him what he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yey! You finally met Draco and his father, Lucius.

Do you guys loving the story yet? If yes then, please let me know so, I can continue this story.

Hope you liked this chapter!

~Sophia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~