20. Kyle

I watched Sean drag Jade through the doorway and disappear through a different corridor. "Hide," Alli started, "they'll be here soon." We hid behind some boxes, stacked in the corner of the room. The footsteps of four, maybe five men, clattered down the hall.

I looked through a small hole in between the packages, and aimed my gun, as the men rushed into the room. I pulled the trigger, and one short, stocky, man sank to the floor. The other men looked around, confused. Alli shot a medium height man, with a chipped tooth, and glasses.

A voice that I recognized said, "They're over there." It was Jason.

Two men ran at us from opposite sides of the boxes. Alli and I both shot at the same time. Both men fell to the floor. She pulled me from behind the boxes. I turned to see Jason, his brown hair was wild, and his green eyes were glowing evilly.

"Hello Alli. What are you doing in the middle of our warehouse. It would be a shame if something bad were to happen, to you or your little friend," he said in a sing-song voice and waving his gun airily.

"You wouldn't dare," Alli glared at him.

"Try me," he stared back at her. Not wanting to take chances, she stayed silent. He pointed his gun at her, stepping closer, slowly. I went to shoot him, but he swiftly tore his gun from Alli to me. I heard a loud bang, and everything started fading. I heard Alli drop to the ground next to me. I listened to her voice, telling me something, I don't know what. I focused on her face, her short wavy brown hair, her bright green eyes, her round face. I realized that this was the last time I would ever see her, "goodbye." Everything went black.