14. Sean

"She is going to be perfectly fine. You guys can see her now. Floor 5, room 562." Thank God, she's alright. If I hadn't gotten there faster, well who knows what those girls would have done. What did they have against Jade, or Alli? I ran with the others towards the elevator. "DING!" We ran past doors. 559, 560, 561, 562. We all stopped. I was about to open the door, when it was thrust open. I looked at the girl, standing in front of us. It was one of the girls from the group. She was the one, that was behind the crowd, she didn't touch Jade, but she didn't stop them.

"What are you doing here, Ava," Alli asked. Ava, that was her name. I glared at her. "I came to check on Jade. I can't complete my mission, if she's dead."

"She is only here, because of you and your friends. Now we need to see her." I wanted to hurt this girl. She didn't care that she almost killed Jade.

"Ava, you should come back in. We'll need to explain to the boys," Alli said. What was she talking about? Ava nodded. We all walked in, to see Jade staring at us. "Alright," Alli looked from me, to Jade, to Kyle, to Ava, then back to me, "So, you probably won't believe us, but..." She went on to explain everything. From their special "talents", to Falcon's Alliance, to Ava's undercover work. I was shocked. I have no words.

Alli said, "Oh shoot! I have to go home." 

"I'll drive you," Ava said, "Kyle, you and Sean can come to." Kyle said sure, but I wanted to stay with Jade. She was drifting in and out of consciousness. 

"Bye Sean!" Alli and Kyle left. But Ava hesitated, "Sean," she looked to see if Jade was awake, "you should look at her wrists." She then left. I walked over to Jade, she was still asleep, and rolled up her sleeve. I looked at the hundreds of scars, up and down her wrists. She opened her eyes. "Why?" I whispered.