18. Kyle

Something is up with Jade. I knew that, when she turned down, coming to my house after school with the rest of us. She's been different all day. She's jumpy, almost... Nervous? No, it couldn't be. I've known Jade for three years, and she has never, ever, been nervous about anything. I'm serious. That girl isn't afraid of ANYTHING. And she doesn't give a damn about what anyone thinks.

"Something's up," I was jerked out of my thoughts by Sean speaking, "I mean, with Jade."
Okay, I guess I'm not crazy, "Yeah."
"Yeah what?" I jumped, "Who are you talking about?" It was only Alli.
"Jade. She's not herself today," Sean answered.
"So what? Maybe she had an off day. It doesn't necessarily mean, that something is wrong," Alli reasoned.
"Oh! I have an idea!" Sean yelped.
"What's your idea," I groaned. Even though, I've only known him for a few weeks, Sean is one of the most childish/silly person I know. In a good way, of course.
"Let's follow her!"
"No, no, no, no, no. If I have not made myself clear, no," I said.
"Why not," Alli whined.
"If Jade found out, that we were spying, she would kill us," okay I may be being a little dramatic.
"Oh come on. It'll be fun," Sean argued.
"Fine," I said. We set off. We followed her to the hotel on 7th Street, and watched as she stared at a letter. She finally got up, and left. "I have a bad feeling about this," I said. No one answered. We trailed behind her, until I felt myself being lifted off the ground, and my mouth being covered. This was a bad idea, a bad, bad idea. The men carrying us got closer, and closer to Jade. We could hear her voice.

"I-I'm not joining you." Then another voice. This time a deeper one. It sounded familiar.
"Well. What. A. Shame. Grab her." Jade tried to back away from the man. But two more grabbed her from behind. I watched as the men turned her around to look at us. They then, pressed a cloth to her face, and she went limp. I looked to see the same thing happening to Ali and Sean. The last thing I saw was, their limp bodies, before darkness enveloped me.

Okay wow. That took forever to write. No I wasn't dead. But thanks for your concern user who shall remain nameless. Umm... *looks around awkwardly* *rather than addressing the awkward situation I run away yelling* TRA LA LA!

Hacker (cover by @-Erchomai )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें