15. Jade

I woke up to see Sean, holding my wrist, with my sleeve rolled up. Oh no. Those scars are old. But he doesn't know that. "Why," he whispered.

"Sean, those are old. I'm not depressed anymore." 

"When?"

"Five years ago, after the funeral." He nodded. I needed to change the subject, "Where did the others go?"

"They left a few seconds ago. Ava drove them home." He was staring into space, "You need to get some rest. You got beat up." 

"Yeah," I remember being kicked and hit by the girls. What did I do? Sure, I punched one of them, but self defense, right? "Goodbye," Sean left. 

"Bye!" I yelled. How did he know to look at my wrists? Who told him? No one knew. Just me. Hmm... I was torn away from my thoughts by the nurse coming in with Tyler, "Alright Jade, you should be good to go. Just sign here." Tyler and I did all the paperwork and ish to get me checked out. We didn't speak. When we got home, I went straight to my room. I turned off the line lights and flopped onto my bed. Just then I heard a voice, "Have you considered our offer?" What offer? Ohhh.
"Umm yeah," umm no.
"Good. Come to 924, 7th Street tomorrow with your answer." I heard shuffling, and my window open. It closed suddenly, leaving me alone with my thoughts. That voice was familiar.

Okay it has been forever. Don't kill me. No! Put the knife away! Okay good. Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I've been busy with my other books. Okay umm... I have nothing to say so BAI.