12. Ava

She's been out for five minutes. 

I'm assuming that means that it's working. I watched as Alli's face grew more and more concerned. "Should I wake her up," Alli turned to me.

"No, let her do her thing. This is perfectly normal."

"But, she passed out five minutes ago," Alli said.

"Yes, but it's a very old memory. It could take some time."

"Do you think she always passes out when she does this?"

"I don't know. Maybe it's just because she's in her own head?"

"Yeah, it is," We both turned to see Jade sitting up, not passed out on the floor. "What did you find Jade?"

"Yeah, um," she pointed to my jacket, "That symbol was on the car." Oh great. This is just wonderful. How am I going to tell her this? It's okay. Just say it. Stop being a wimp.

"That is the symbol of "Falcon's Alliance." They scratch is in to the nearest object when they kill," I saw the confusion in her eyes, "I know what they offered you, Jade. You can't take their offer." 

She nodded. "Excuse me, but I need to know. Why do you have the symbol of your jacket, if it's for some evil company," Alli stepped between us.

"Okay," I sat down and motioned for them to do the same, "So about three years ago.."

(Start of Flashback/Story)

I was sitting in lunch with my friends, when one of the younger kids came up to our table and said, "Um Ava, someone wants to see you in the science room."

I turned to the other girls and told them that I would be right back. I left the cafeteria and made my way to the science room. As I opened the door, I was engulfed in blackness. I went to turn on the lights.

"Don't move," a deep voice said.

"Wh-who are you?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter who I am. It matters is that you will join us."

"Us?"

"Yes, us. You will join us."

"What if I don't?"

"If you don't, Emily dies."

"Don't bring my family into this."

"Let me make this clear; I do what I want. You will obey us."

"Why me?"

"You will learn in time. Go back to lunch, now." I turned and I ran. Ran back to lunch and acted like nothing happened.

(End of Flashback/Story)

"Recently Jason, his father is the head of the Alliance, has been acting strangely. I did some of my own investigating. I found out that they weren't the good guys. I realized that they wanted you two to join them," I looked up at them.

"Why do they want us?"Jade looked confused.

"So for the past five years, powers have flat lined. People have been less powerful. No one has had the same powers as you two, for the past ten years. They see you as a threat. They don't have powerful people with them anymore. You two could destroy they're whole operation. They are scared of you two."

"Oh, wow," Alli looked stunned.

"Um. I should go, before they figure out I'm gone. I want you guys to understand, things are going to be the same way they were before, when we go to school tomorrow. I can't break cover when people could be watching." They nodded. I hoped that they understood. I don't want to hurt them. But if I don't, my little sister dies.

HAI!!!!SO, I'M BACK!!! YAY!!! OKAY I GOTTA GO. MY DAD IS TELLING ME TO JOIN THE HUMAN RACE. SO, UM BAI.