Chapter 10~ Costa

~~Chantelle's POV~~

I stepped back onto our cream coloured floor watching my feet on the carpet. It was warmer back in our actual room than in the bathroom. They should really get a heater in there. My trainers made a slight dent in the fabric of the carpet and I was more cautious about if I had any dirt under my shoes.

I looked up to be met by four smirking faces. Treacherous, Alaska, Ella and Fly were all standing at there staring at me while smirking their asses off. I was confused a little before I got a little hint of why they were still here in the first place.

My eyes went wide. "You were never going to Costa ,were you?" I asked my eyes still as wide as tennis balls. They just smirked in response and everything was quiet until Treacherous squealed a little. My attention redirected to her as she did so.

"Sooooo, erm, like anything new?" Treacherous spoke up a little calmer. Everyone's smiles extended a little more and I got what they were playing at.

"Depends. What do you know?" I asked poking Treacherous' shoulder. She snorted at me.

"I don't know about you but I know quite a lot." She came back pointing to her head. Probably to remind me that she could read minds. Crap, im screwed.

"What do you know?" I asked sighing. The jig is up.

"Not much, only that you like a certain Tristan." Fly replied like it was no surprise at all and it was just the usual. I might as well give up while I still can because they seem  to already know. I sighed glaring at them. How did we not hear them coming back into the dorm while we were talking.

I looked over at Hazel who was looking at me waiting for my reply. Probably going to see if I was going to deny it or not. That is an option but it's quite a stupid option if you ask me. They were listening too so I might as well have told them with Hazel.

Hazel shrugged at me and I turned back to our roomies who were waiting expectantly at us or me to be more exact. 

"Yes, I might have a little crush on Tristan but nothing major. I'm sure it will go away." I told them and they started squealing literally like pigs. "See, this is why I didn't want to tell you. I knew you guys would make a big deal out of it."

"I ship it." Alaska said ignoring what I said and I rolled my eyes.

"Me too." Fly followed. I made my way to my bed while they started trying to make ship names. I picked up my phone from its place resting on my pillow and started going through my texts and calls.

I saw a few from my parents and my little sister. Oh wait, I forgot to mention that I have a sister! Well anyway, she is this annoying, 12 year old version me. She can be funny, aggravating, helpful, stupid, relaxing and downright annoying. She reminds me of me when I was 12.

I kept scrolling down the list until I came to some names that made me smile. My three best friends: Azaria, Andrea and Skylar. They had texted me a load of times and I guess I haven't had time to see them.

I opened one of Skylars knowing it was going to be good.

From Skylar: Guuuurl, pick up your phone! I've been calling you like God knows how many times. Are you dead or something? I just wanna know how you've been doing at your new school...

I laughed at how she managed to sound sassy over a text or maybe it was just me who was imagining her saying it.

"Trintelle!" Alaska shouted and  I looked up confused. I guess it slipped out of my mind that they were making ship names.

"Awww, that sounds cute." I commented and Alaska beamed at me.

"Thanks." She thanked me and I went back to my text messages.