Chapter 4~ First day

"Shhhhhh! should we pour water on her face?" 

"Hahahahaha, that would be funny!" I think Hazel said. I slowly opened my eyes to see them crowding me.

"She lives!" Hazel cheered. I couldnt help but let out a giggle. I really didnt want to wake up, i was way too tired. WAIT! its the first day!

"Quick, what time is it?" I asked.

"Relax, we have breakfast before classes so just get ready and dressed and meet us in the caffeteria." Winnie said. "You do remember the way right?" she asked. Everyone was so nice, i didnt want to cause them any trouble so i found myself nodding even though i wasn't very sure at all to be honest. They all walked out of the door waving me goodbye and i rushed over to the bathroom.

Looking over at the clock i found out it was about 7:30. Classes start at 8:15 so ive got a little time. Honestly i dont care if i miss out on breakfast, as long as i get to class on time im fine.

I brushed my teeth quickly and jumped into the shower. The warm water was really relaxing on my body and took all of the worries of my first day away. 

I  found myself humming along to a song i heard a while ago. You know, when i thought i was normal. But now I'm not normal things are probably going to be well different. Before this school i thought powers and people like this were only in fairy tales but i guess we were all wrong on that one.

During my thoughts and me washing my hair i dropped my shampoo bottle. bending down to pick it up reminded me of the first time i got here where Draculaura made me pick up that thermometer thingy with my 'senses'. 

I got up without getting the bottle and i just stared at it. I might as well train myself with this.

I focused on it some more and thought lifting thoughts. I thought of it floating and it coming to my hand. In a matter of seconds in was in my hands after floating its way up. I just looked at it in my hand in amazement. This is awesome! i still cant believe it!

I carried on with my shower and got out as soon as i was finished. Getting out of the bathroom and into the bedroom to get to my side of the wardrobe. What to wear, what to wear?

I finally agreed on dark jeans, a purple strapless top, a black leather jacket and purple heeled boots. Once i approved of my outfit i glanced over to the clock and realised i've only got 20 minutes until class. I could eat in twenty minutes, right?

I grabbed my bag and walked out the door to start my quest on finding the caffeteria. I walked the way we walked last night, passing so many people. I got shoved and pushed countless times until i had no idea which way i was heading now.

I managed to get to the end of the corridor and a sigh of relief automatically found its way out. I turned around and bumped into something...again.

"Oh god. Im sorry." i said embarrased, still looking down. I tried to navigate my way around but it seemed impossible.

"Is this going to be a usual thing? You bumping into me?" Said a very familiar voice. I looked up and there were those pretty green eyes again. I just stared. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. This is what happened last time. Say something! my concious screamed at me.

"Can you please direct me to the Caff?" I asked hoping i didnt sound stupid. I looked behind him and saw he wasnt alone. He was with a couple other guys with those varsity jackets. I mean what is up with that? I felt even more embarassed.

"Yeah sure, we were just heading there. You can come with us." He replied. I nodded.

"Thanks."