Chapter 17~ Why are we awake?

~~Infinity's POV~~

I took the phone from Fly's hands still processing that I am actually going to be talking to Shawn Mendes. I lifted the phone to my ear to hear a deep and croaky voice saying

"Hello?" 

I'd recognise that voice anywhere. It was definitely him and I couldn't believe that I wasn't hyperventilating. I took a deep breath before I actually opened my mouth to speak.

“Hello.” I said in a really cheery voice. “Is this Shawn?” I asked just to verify. There was a bit of shuffling over on the other end of the line.

“Yes, this is he.” He answered and a big smile appeared on my face.

“Well hi. I just want to say that I really love your videos and your voice and your vines and almost everything about you.” I said really quickly I was even surprised that he got it. I tend to talk really rapidly when I get excited or nervous. Anyway, he started laughing and even though it was a bit muffled it was one of the best sounds in the world. I waited for him to say something.

“Well I love you too. What is your name?”

I swear I had a heart attack when he said ‘I love you’. Why am I fangirling so much anyway? I was so close to going into super hyperventilating mode.

“It’s Infinity.” I replied.

“That’s an awesome name.”

I could feel the heats rising up to my cheeks and I wanted so badly to meet him in person.

“By the way can you tell your friend Fly to tell Taylor to shut up?” He said and I laughed.

“What!?” I asked in utter confusion. “How do you know Fly’s name anyway?” I asked.

“Basically, Taylor has not stopped talking about her and it is getting annoying. That is why I know her name because I keep hearing it every two seconds. Sharing a hotel room isn’t easy…” He said. “I think he has a little crush.” He whispered. My eyes went huge from what I just heard. Fly gave me a confused face and I gave her a face that said ‘I’ll tell you after’. “I’ve got an idea.” He said.

“What?” I asked.

“How about you and Fly come over for a visit like tomorrow?” He asked and I went into SHM (Super Hyperventilating mode).

“Wait one second.” I managed to quickly get out before I covered the phone receiver with my hand and I leaned over to Fly to ask her.

“Fly, Shawn just invited us two to their hotel room. Can we go?” I asked really excited and squealy.

“When is it?” She asked.

“Tomorrow.” I replied and she looked as if she was thinking and started mumbling to herself.

“Yeah, okay. Ask if Ella can come.”

I nodded and removed my hand from the phone receiver and placed the iphone back onto my ear.

“Yeah, we can come.” I said excitedly. I heard him celebrating over the phone before I almost forgot. “Wait, can Ella come?” I asked calming down a little.

“Say she’s a friend of Nash.” Fly said to me, loud enough for me to hear.

I looked over to Ella who was now alert and staring at us like we had just grown two heads.

“She’s a friend of Nash.” I said.

“Yeah, I know who she is. Lover boy over here can’t keep his mouth shut either.” Shawn sighed and I laughed. I could just imagine him saying that and I was literally swooning in my seat. “She can come too. We can all go out for some food and sightseeing at around two?” He asked.