Night in an asylum

Start from the beginning

She walked away from the window with derrick following her

"oh no reason" Derrick smiled at her as they began to walk on their own direction, "hmm, I don't find this place scary"

"it's not. The story is the scary part" Jasmine said, "the loonies killed everyone"

"you believe in the story?"

"I don't really care for it" Jasmine said, "it happened years ago"

"what about the ghosts?" Derrick teased getting closer to Jasmine

"oh puh-leeze" Jasmine laughed, "of course not. They're  not real"

"Hey derrick I'll take it from here" Manuel said walking up from behind them, "D'vonni's looking for you by the way"

"Sup" Derrick told Manuel while grinning at Jasmine, "ok, laters Jazz" He squished her shoulder gently before leaving.

"hey where you going?" Manuel asked Jasmine when he noticed her walking away

"I'm going to explore" Jasmine yelled she turned halfway and smiled, "wanna join?".

Manuel smiled and ran after her. Grabbing her from behind and kissing her cheek.

Saturday, October 31

San Diego

Asylum

(2:45 a.m.)

"Has anyone seen Jasmine?" Jesse asked looking around his group of friends. They were standing around in what used to be the cafeteria.

"she's with Manuel" Derrick yelled from all the way in the back. His arm around D'vonni's shoulder

"Oh, yeah he's missing too" Ted said.

There was some snickering around the group.

"Boy can't keep it in his pants" Dimmitri smirked.

Saturday, October 31

San Diego

Asylum

(2:50 a.m.)

"Damn look at this infirmary" Manuel said looking around, "its so... old".

Jasmine laughed as she sat down in one of the beds, "so not comfortable" She muttered.

Manuel slid in next to her, "hey, when you said that we should forget about each other were you serious?"

"yes. Manuel, you know that it wasn't going to work out outside of high school..."

"I understand" Manuel cut her off, "I understand you Jazz" Manuel smile, "I'm just glad we're going to stay as friends"

"Friends" Jasmine smiled as both her and Manuel bumped knuckles together.

"I found them!" Derrick yelled. both Jasmine and Manuel turned to look at the group looking inside the room.

"Good they still haven't gone to first base" Donovan said looking relieved

"hmm, I wouldn't mind seeing third" Jesse joked winking at Jasmine. Alexiandra hit him making him laugh.

"What are you guys doing here?" Manuel asked angrily standing up

"we came to look for ya" Alexiandra said, "I need to keep my princess innocent" She joked,

"Jazz!" D'vonni screamed running in, "Paul is here for you"

Jasmine stood up and walked to the entranced

"how did he know you were here?" She asked grabbing on to her arm.

"I've no idea" Jasmine said grinning

"liar, I bet you have some sort of tracking device" Jesse said, "a lot of famous people have it"

"you watch a lot of movies" Jasmine said laughing.

"We should all leave" Mary said, "its boring here anyways, nothing excited. didn't even get locked up for trespassing"

"yeah" a few people muttered.

Saturday, October 31

San Diego

Asylum

(3:15 a.m.)

Jasmine slid in the seat next to Paul,

"what do you think you are doing picking me up?" She asked checking herself in the mirror but at the same time sounding annoyed.

"there's a reason why I'm your bodyguard, Jasmine" Paul said driving away, "and what could've happen if you have gotten caught?"

"you could've bailed me out, duh" Jasmine said rolling her eyes

"yes, I could've but it would've gotten on your record and worse the paparazzi"

"I just want to have some fun, Paul" Jasmine wined throwing her head back against the seat

"You have a Legacy, Jasmine, Its called royalty. You should be proud of it and act like it"

"I find it unfair that they choose who we get to marry" Jasmine said, "do you think I want to marry Heath Keith?" She asked, "I don't even think he wants to marry me, he probably plans to woo me then have a mistress on the side. I never asked for this Paul, I didn't even plan on getting married"

"you never planned on getting married?" There was humor in his voice

"well, yah... but maybe like three or six times".

Paul looked at her surprised, "up to six times?" He asked her looking shocked, "what do you think life is a game?"

"yeah, Reyna said so" Jasmine said with a scoff

"your mom" Paul chuckled

"I'm not talking about my mom" Jasmine muttered

"you're crazy" Paul ruffled her hair and laughed.

"Paul?" Jasmine asked softly after ten minutes of silence, "can you take me to get my tongue pierced tomorrow?"

"I'm sorry Miss Jazz" Paul said, "but may I remind you that you have to be at New York, tomorrow?"

"you may not" Jasmine said gloomily, "I haven't even started packing" She took out her phone, "I should invite Tinsley"

"Miss Jazz, I don't think..."

"relax Paul, she's legacy too. Besides, she might get bored all by herself"

"that's very considerate of you... I hope you aren't expecting something in return from her later on in the future"

'"please" Jasmine scoffed and rolled her eyes, "nothing I do is for my benefit. I'm not that consumed in myself"