Chapter 5

LUCY POV

I woke up at the crack of dawn ready to start my first day. Getting dressed in some stretchy material and I was ready to go!

I picked up my morning coffee before making my way to the academy, the walk felt extremely long today, luckily today the diner is closed so there is no work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For some reason I was feeling nervous and my hands lingered before I took a deep breath and opened the wide doors of Fairy Tail Academy.

" Hi its me again! I was wondering where I should be and who I should meet for introductions since I'm new here" I explained to the receptionist hoping she wouldn't find me annoying.

" Dear congratulations for getting the spot, as you probably know we only accept a certain amount of people to train and eventually take the test to join our military school. You should be headed towards the lobby where the other recruits are and soon you will meet your guide!" She gestured towards the lobby and I noticed there were a few people already there chatting away, more should be on their way since I did arrive 10 minutes early. After all who wants to be late on the first day, that would make such a bad first impression on people.

I grabbed my bag and sat in one of the velvet seats taking in my surroundings. Fairy tail really was magnificent and I couldnt wait to get started.

More and more recruits started pouring into the lobby, guess I'll have to work hard to get into this academy.

" Hi is everyone here?" I look up from my phone and a petit girl with blue hair is waving here arms getting everyones attention. She was dressed in a military outfit but she looked so cute!

" Yes" Everyone replied including myself.

" Thats great first lets get started with introductions, My name is Levy and I am one of the many mentors here at Fairy Tail. Every mentor is in charge of one student so if you don't like your mentor well....it sucks to be you! just kidding our mentors are great! As most of you know it is extremely hard to finish all the courses but whoever does gets to officially be a part of Fairy Tail. First off I will explain what exactly we do here. We are a military training base that is very different from others, instead of sending you to war we deal with problems in our city and our neighboring cities, we deal with things like drugs, theft and many more." Levy explained while everyone listened quietly absorbing the information.

" I will be giving you a tour today and tomorrow you will be meeting your mentors, over here is.......( To lazy to explain the whole tour sorry guys)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugh that was exhausting! The tour went from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM, we met some of the other mentors while we were touring and most of them seemed nice but there was one person I didnt see today at the academy and that was the pink haired man.

The academy was beautiful and humongous, no wonder everything took that long. Levy toured us for half the tour explaining everything but after she switched with a red haired girl, she introduced herself as Erza and she is scary. Trust me when I say she's scary, the slightest noise when she was talking and that person would result in getting whacked in the head.

I really hope my mentor is nice and hopefully a girl too! Cross my fingers!

Right now I'm laying on my bed just doing a recap of how my first day was and what I should expect tomorrow. Fairy Tail really has surprised me and I hope I'll be able to complete all the courses above expectation.

When I'm completing my whole training at the academy I wont have time for a job but luckily all the new recruits get to live in the academy while we are training so all I have to do is lock up my apartment and pack a suitcase.

I made myself some supper before plopping onto my bed and drifting to sleep.