Chapter 3

LUCY POV

By the time I got home I was shivering from head to toe.  The jacket didn't offer any warmth due to how long I was standing outside in the freezing rain.

I stripped out of my clothing and jumped into my tub filling it with warm water.

At this rate I am definitely going to catch a cold and possibly a fever too.

Curse the weather! Why on earth would it start to pour in the early morning?!

I lathered soap into my hair getting rid of all the cold water droplets and shrieking in the process.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After my shower I decided to visit the academy and check when I would be notified. I really hope I make it this is all I've ever dreamed about and I've worked so hard the past few years to get physically in good shape, even taking martial art classes to practice, maybe I'll even see the pink haired man. Gotta admit he is one good looking guy!

The weather had cleared making the day much more enjoyable as I strode down the road to the academy. Once I got there I went to the same lady as yesterday and asked her when I would get notified if I made it.

" I'm sorry dear but it takes quite a long process and there were a lot of people who registered, I guess you'll just have to wait but whether you make it or not you will receive an email notifying you the results."

" Oh alright thanks anyway" Gee how long do I have to wait. I better get a job or else I wont have enough money to but food while I wait for the results.

What jobs are around here? I've only recently got my home since I wanted to live close to the academy.

Opening the door of the academy I walked to a nearby cafe to grab some coffee. Even though I ran coffee always helps to boost my mood. Op

But right now what I'm most worrying about is my job, I have to get a job if I want to live! 

Standing in line I ordered a regular black coffee since I am trying to stay fit and gain muscle so eating junk food or extra food is definitely out of the question.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please bear with me on the short chapters, there will be longer ones I promise