"What did Nakul got hurt with?" she asked in a whisper.

"He lost his mother and was sent far away from his family within in turn made him alone." I replied and her eyes widened.

"You know this from the beginning?" she asked, to which I nodded and again shook my head.

"Actually, you remember Grandpa saying I met Kamal uncle and we talked. He talked about his family mostly and mainly about his son. I listened normally, but until he died and heard Father talking about him I didn't know who he was. And until I got to know who Nakul by listening to your plans, I didn't connect everything, remembering all that Kamal uncle said." I explained and she closed her eyes.

"And that's in the past, right? Now, everything is being settled except to find the person who is trying to harm Nakul." I said, frowning and her eyes opened to stare at me.

"But someone is digging at the place where it is not needed." Her comment made me forget about the person who is trying to harm Nakul and stare at her.

"What do you mean?" I asked, but she shook her head.

"Leave it!" her reply made me smile.

"Keeping me out of the loop again?" I asked, to which she held my hand with a grip.

"You are already worried and I don't want to add something else to it. Let's just say I will try to settle it and will let you know when I think you can handle it." She replied and stood up hearing the door.

"Over?" she asked, looking at James and he nodded, not even glancing at her making me frown.

I took a step ahead, but Di shook her head at me whispered, "Karma is a bitch and I am getting to know more closely about it."

They both left and I entered the room to see tired face of Nakul but he is looking better than the past two weeks. He smiled, glancing at me and I returned it before sitting beside him.

"Was the magical moments over?" I asked making him frown.

"I don't understand!" he replied, to which I shook my head, but he continued to frown and held my hand.

"I just don't want you to be worried." He mumbled and I sighed.

"It's okay! I will have my secrets and you have yours." I shrugged and he immediately pulled the hand he was holding making me fall on him and I froze.

"Did I... did I fell on your wounded ribs and the stitches?" I asked even stopping myself to breath.

"No! This is a safe zone." He replied in a teasing tone, but I closed my eyes.

"I will get grey hairs soon." I mumbled, opening my eyes and saw him smiling at him.

"I can't wait to go home." He gave a wishful tone to his words making me caress his cheek.

"I didn't know you loved the bed that much." I whispered and he stopped kissing my palm, which started from the moment I placed it near his mouth.

"The bed with you?" he asked and I bit my lip from smiling.

"No! The bed where you take rest for a few weeks." I replied and he immediately shook his head.

"No way! Just the weekend rest and then will start moving around." He said, but ignored them like I didn't heard to which he bit my palm this time making me move it away but he brought it back to his face.

"If you ever ignore me, you don't know what I will do." He warned to which I laughed.

"And if you ignore me, I will let you." I said and saw his eyes rolling.