Part Seven | The Train to The Games

A/N I couldn't exactly write the other chapter because brain farts happen and you know.I died.Anyway,I decided to just write a whole long ass chapter of Romeo being a good boyfriend.Your welcome mother fuckers.

The sun practically blinded Romeo.Romeo rolled over and snuggled closer to Wendy,who was sleeping next to him."Morning,Romeo"whispered Wendy,Romeo let out s muffled response.His voice muffled by Wendy's hair that smelled like a mix of blueberries and vanilla.Wendy laughed softly before sitting up,practically killing Romeo.They had to go to the GMG that day!Couldn't they just cuddle and sleep in all day?

Romeo sighed mentally and got up,he hadn't realised he was shirtless.The shirt he was wearing was on Wendy,and she didn't seem to care.Wendy got up and stretched,lifting the shirt up with her movements."No morning kisses?"asked Romeo pouting,Wendy turned around and laughed.Romeo jumped up and wrapped his arms around her waist,she whispered a small 'sorry' before kissing him softly.

Romeo could feel himself melting into her.How could he not?She was everything,smart,kind,funny,childish,caring,mature,playful and beautiful!Like seriously,she was stunning,beautiful,gorgeous,angelic you name it.Her soft blue hair,brown eyes-oh God her eyes...every time Romeo looked in them he got lost in the hazel depth below him.

Wendy pulled away and she rested her head on his chest.It was nice until Wendy moved back,she held her head and stomach.Romeo studied her for a moment,did she feel sick?When Wendy fell down,only to be caught by Romeo did he finally understand.Max had the flu,Wendy had been healing him and maybe in the time she was there she got sick.Romeo knew she hated being sick,her healing powers went down and she felt horrible (her words).

Romeo picked her up and laid her down,"ill run a bath for you and get some tea"whispered Romeo before kissing her forehead.Romeo walked into his bathroom and ran a bath,while it filled up Romeo made her some tea.Quickly Romeo returned holding her tea in one hand,a fresh towel in the other.Romeo went in the bathroom and place both down and turned the bath off,if Wendy didn't feel the best he would make her feel better.

Romeo helped Wendy in the bath (after announcing she was dizzy),Wendy sat in the bath drinking her tea."Thanks Romeo,this helps my stomach"said Wendy.Her stomach?Would she be able to cope with the games?Romeo hoped so,she always looked forward to it."Does it hurt?"asked Romeo who was sitting next to her.Wendy nodded,"a little"she replied.

Romeo frowned."Should we see porlyuscia?We have the games today and I know you like them-..."Romeo was cut off by Wendy kissing him.Usually the guy shut the girl up but it seemed whenever Romeo was worried about Wendy she would kiss him to make him shut up.As she did it her hand went to his cheek,making it wet from the water but he didn't care."I'm fine,i promise.If it gets worse I'll see someone about it"said Wendy,after she broke apart.

Romeo nodded,he decided to pack their bags.As he was grabbing bags from the cupboard at the end of the hallway he noticed Wendy's empty room.She no longer had anything in there.What would they put in there?A voice in the back of his head whispered,

Your baby silly!

Romeo wanted to believe that more then he did.He wanted to wait until Wendy was ready,he was ready but Wendy maybe wasn't.Romeo wanted kids,he wouldn't have them with anyone but Wendy though.She was a unique girl.The only person like her would be the little girl that would be born in future years.Romeo practically died at the thought of having a baby girl,looking exactly like her mother with her personality but having her father's magic.Or maybe a son,who looked like him and his personality but having his mother's powers.To many possibilities.

Romeo sighed and walked to his room,he packed Wendy's bag first and then his.He heard a small gasp in the bathroom.Romeo walked carefully over,knocking on the door he closed for her privacy."You okay?"asked Romeo,he heard Wendy flush the toilet and breath heavily.He opened the door and saw her leaning against the wall,looking pale and tired.She held a towel close the her body.