五| Tamaki

You sat quietly on the comfy couch, watching your boyfriend flirt with the plenty of girls,that are too close for comfort. In fact, you watched all of the host members being buried with clients.

Rolling your eyes,you blew the hair out of your face,dreading ever coming here.  You contained your jealousy, you didn't really want it to show or else, it'll become a huge outbreak.

"You are the light to my darkness, my love. Please stay by my side and shine my path~" He cooed,caressing one of the hoes face with his carefree hands. Which caused the hoe to blush furiously, "Ta-Tamaki..." She shyly stuttered," Let m-me shine your whole world, if I-I can..."

He stared deep into her hazel orbs, the only place he can look, and firmly announce his words with care.
"Always my princess. Shine my whole world, my galaxy and my universe."

You furrowed your fleek eyebrows as you heard the scene in front of you. Frowning, you coughed loudly,wanting to catch everyone attention but to no avail:It's the same as before.

"Oh Tamaki~"
"You're so sweet,Tamaki~~"

They all flushed a bright red, fangirling over Tamaki's lines.

"Tamaki" one of the other girls asked.
   You looked up, wanting to know what she's going to say but your eyes dropped from anger and exhaustion. Your heart ached from this.

    "Yes~My lady"

  "What are you going to do about her?" She spat talking about you, only her voice didn't seem to be please about your existence. Smiling awkwardly you awaited for his answer.

  Finally....I'm important. . .

He slowly turned around seeing a lonely but fake happy mess,you. Biting his cheek, he turned right around back to the hoe and winked. "There's nothing important about her,my loves~ Shall we continue?" He smiled about the fact of him being surrounded by the bunch of hoes and continued to converse with them.

   "W-what. .  ." you mumbled quietly, heartbroken at his words. "Am I not important? .  . ."

  Feeling your eyes sting, tears threaten to fall but you held back as you calmed yourself down. The chatter in the room continued loudly.

Almost immediately, you quickly stood up to walk to the ginormous door. Stomping your way to it,in which made everyone take a notice of you.

      "Oh, [Name], i didn't know you were here" One of the twins yelled across the room, almost laughing over the fact of his ignorance.  "Come! Come sit, we have plenty of room, we were just talking about the trip Tamaki told you about"

   A trip? What trip?

  Glaring at every single person in the room, you opened the door harshly and slammed it. "Fuck off"

                                    -  

About a second after, you paced your way through the halls. Not even caring a damn well being in the world. The air blamed the  intoxicating rudeness, the only thing through out was you, an annoyed, broken, you.

Finally out the doors of the hellhole, you stopped. Your heart beat went on, the sweat continued to drool and the useless thoughts rammed all over.

  But your whole body glued itself to the hard pavement. You were confuse.

  Sighing, you looked back to where you just ran from, a part of you wanted to see him running towards you. Him yelling your name like it was the end, though it is already. You also wanted to see the worry in his face, the regret and the pain throughout.

     The tight hug he would give you, whispering lovely words and cute butterfly kisses all over on your face, not even caring if there were dirt and sweat on your face or not.

Unfortunately, that wasn't the case.
He wasn't there, there wasn't any shouting, in fact, the whole fucking place was bleak and deserted.

It amazed you, really. It did.
Like did he not care at all? Were you not enough? What made him not start to dislike you?

Pessimistic thoughts filled you throughout. You didn't have anyone to vent to, nor did you have anyone by your side at all. You would have to do this on your own, by yourself, with yourself.

Sighing once more. You didn't have time to mourn over his petty actions, but you couldn't help but think about ....those lovely memories of you both.

You shook your head, and decided on what's best to do, end things. You didn't exactly know when to do it, nor were you sure when he would have time for you, either way, it is a necessity to break up. No matter if it was harsh or not. He needs to taste some of his own venom.

  Closing your eye lids, and inhaling sharply. You went on.

One step.

Two step.

Three step.

And with that you kept walking, you planned to talk with him later.

  You never thought about looking back. The hurtful moments from earlier disappeared,not completely, though it did scar.

It may seem like you're alone, but you're not.
Yes, that's right, it seems it's best if you only keep to yourself for now on.

"[Name]!"

- -
Note: I don't really like this one, I honestly didn't know how to end it too. But here ya go. A Tamaki one. I've been losing interest in things I love, it saddens me. I don't know what to do nor how to fix this. But I guess. I'll still write though, so continue to ask for requests. Please.

—Disclaimer: FANART NOT MINE!!