四 | sebastian

"HAHAAAA,"you laugh deliberately.
Dreading the thought of ever loving that bastard. "That asshole" you mumbled between each chuckle.

  "Mom??" Your son says in a worrisome tone,"are you alright? You've been acting like this for a couple of days..." He stared at your weird state then sighs, grabbing your hands to hold them.

   "Yes,fortunately I am,child" You announce as you shook his warm hands off of yours,  completely stoping your sudden laughing fit. Your aura changing into a serious tension.

   You forced a smile and left it at that. Of course, your 17 year old son knew it was fake. He's basically one of the few people who knows and understands you. But he didn't want to make you anymore annoyed so he left it be.

   He looked off to the side feeling a bit awkward however that feeling left when he immediately brought his attention back to caring for his little siblings. One was a 13 years old girl named [Girl name] and the youngest was a 9 years old named [boy Name].

With that you were alone and free to your thoughts. The bothersome, old memories flooded around you, making you 'tch' at each moment.

                                 ☁︎

       "Undertaker?" You called out, needing help for advise as you worked around the shop. He hummed in response and continued checking out his latest coffin.

    "When and how do I know I found the right one?" You asked nervously. Twirling with a few strands of hair in front of your face while rocking back and forth.

He laughed a little and continued his work,"Well, Sweetie, the significant other will do anything just to be with you and make you happy." He smirked Crossing his arms across each other.

"Why are you asking anyways?"

You coughed slightly and simply replied with a "just wanted to know".
Undertaker left to the back of the shop into the other room. To which some people think is disclose.

"Bing~"the door to the shop rang as two males came in. From what seemed to be a butler and a teen, who seemed rather short?

"Oh hello." You say in a bore and not really enthusiastic tone.

The males took notice of you but didn't bother to put an effort to knowing you. After all, they came for business so they simply didn't care at all about you.

"Undertaker" the younger one called out at the said person. In outcome,he returned and came out of the room giggling.

"Ohohoho, my lord, I see you are here to try one of our new delightful coffins. They are all set and ready to-"

"No" the supposedly young lord said without any emotion. "I didn't come here for absurd reasons like those, I am here for the "6 red" Case." He announced in annoyance, staring at his demon butler.

You sipped a bit of your [Drink] over hearing about the case. "Hahah I will tell you everything I know, if you give me a great laugh." He laughed.

You smiled lightly at his personality and quietly stumbled towards him a bit. Leaning your head on his shoulder.