Chapter 21

" Love & War"

Picture of Destiny at the top

Deandre
"How come you didn't tell her about the engagement." Des asked.

" I guess it never came to mind to tell her." I answered.

" Really ?" She asked as she took off her heels.

" Not that way baby." I told her.

" I guess it is that way because you haven't told her. Are you still in love with her because if you are we could wrap this up right now if that's who you want to be with. I'm not about to sit here & let you cheat on me." She said.

" Bae, why you tripping. You the only girl I wanna be with. I love you & just you ight." I answered truthfully.

" Well you need to start letting things be known, don't keep what we have in the dark." She replied.

" How is it in the dark." I questioned as I sat down on the bed and looked at her.

" Because the mother of your child who I am around doesn't even know you are engaged. She probably didn't even know about me at all." She said.

" Babe why you care if she know. My momma like you, I love you and you and Draya seem to hit it off and she doesn't talk to anybody." I chuckled.

" Well you got a point because she didn't like me until I painted her toes." Destiny said as she chuckled.

" Come here & stop being extra." I told her. She smack her lips and walked between my legs as she give me a small peck on my lips.

" I love you." She told me.

" I love you too bae." I replied.

" So we need to start wedding planning." She said as she stared at this big ass rock I got her.

" Whatever you want babygirl." I answered.

I met Destiny a few days after Princess pretty much said she didn't want to be with me again. We both met at the grocery store through the dog food isle.

Adraya & I were getting some dog food for Bella & Des was getting some dog food for her pitbull along with her daughter.

Des has a 7 year old daughter named Honesty and she looks exactly like her. At first I was a skeptical about getting involve with someone who has a child because I already got two of my own.

When I seen Des, I couldn't keep my eyes off of her and I just had to make a move on her. She gave me a hard time but gave in once I shown her I wanted to be with her.

It's hard to believe and even sometimes I can't believe it but, I have not once cheated on Des since we've been together and I dont plan to.

I love Des, even though it's been a short period but I love her. She gets me and she understands the real me and accepted me for all of my flaws. We aren't a perfect couple but I've learned not to bring my old habits into my new relationship. I've settled down and this is the woman I want to be with.

At first it was difficult because of Adraya. My daughter hates anybody who tries to talk to me because she feels that it's going to stop her mom and I from being together.

I sat her down one day & I told her, her momma is happy with Dom and I'm happy with Des. She was all bitter and shit but came around after a while.

I know it's too many women she seen me with in and out of her life but I'm not about to do that again because I don't ever want her to feel that it's right.