Chapter 1

" If I don't make it home tonight, take some money to my sister, I don't ever want her chasin' after niggas."

Deandre

My encounter with Princess a few minutes ago made me felt bad. Apart of me feels like it's all my fault she lost her baby. Everything is my fault but I tend to make it seems like she's the problem.

She had no right telling me that I can't see my damn child. I love my daughter more than anything in this world. Sometimes my priorities are in the wrong place but I love my daughter.

Princess just doesn't understand that I don't want to look at Draya and then I leave her the next day. I could be gon' for five years and I don't want my daughter to be in pain.

I know it isn't the brightest decision but it's my way of avoiding to see my daughter cry. Princess just doesn't understand anything that I say.

When she left, I thrown on some clothes and headed down stairs. Armoni walked up the same time holding her stomach.

" Why the hell was she here." She snapped.

" Man, watch who you talking to." I gritted through my teeth. She followed me down the steps and started all that yelling again.

" Dre, why was she here." She asked.

" Why you care." I asked as I got angry.

" Because she doesn't have any right to come here." Armoni tossed.

" She has my daughter, so she has every right. Shut the hell up you're pissing me off." I yelled.

" I should have got a good shot." She said as she smirked. I looked at her and scrunched up my face.

" & I should of let them sent your ass to prision." I blurted out.

" You wouldnt, I'm having your child." She said.

" Is exactly why I didnt let your ass go to prison." I said. A month ago, when all of that shit went down the police ran in on us but they barely paid attention to everybody inside of the room, their focus was really on me.

Luckily Trey those manage to get outside and ran into my police friends. They allowed them to go but Armoni and I was stuck.

The ambulance came in and took Princess with Austin right on her tail. The police handcuffed me and Armoni and took us out the door.

As I walked out my police friends, nodded their head at me and walked inside of Armoni house. The policemen took me and Armoni to the station and questioned us immediately.

They were trying to charge me for drug trafficking and Killing Tara but Luckily Moe handled that for me by tampering the evidence they had stored. Just as I was about to walk out of the station, they told me to sit down. The detective told me I'm being charge for having a unlicensed gun.

Meanwhile Armoni, was being charged for shooting Princess. They had her in a holding cell for about two weeks until her court case came up for attempted murder.

Just as she thought she was about to go down, the police didn't have enough evidence from the scene to book her for attempted murder. It didn't made sense to me at first until Trey those told me exactly what happened.

Trey said that after the detectives left the scene, Scooter and himself along with my police friends went back and cover their tracks and tried to cover mines.

They mistook my tracks and it was Armoni's instead. Armoni ended up getting charge as well for unlicensed firearm. It was the same casing as my firearm that shot Princess but they didn't have any proof to state which one of us really did it, since Princess was pretty much still in a coma and Chas and Addison didn't want to testify.