Chapter 20

" We fight then make up then fuck, that's the sequence."

Three months later.

Amorah

After my last encounter with Dre, I felt really angry because he thinks that he still can control me although we are not together. Dre just needs to get over me because I am over him and he needs to realize that there is nothing going to happen between us again.

Today I went into work fully exhausted from yesterday. I couldn't help but to think about Dom and I having sex because I didn't expect it to happen so soon but I love him and I loved every time we had sex.

I'm happy that I finally found a real man, one that respects me and will go the extra mile for me.

Knock knock *

"Come in". In comes in a Carmel skinned female that looked like she was Spanish or Cuban with long brown hair and beautiful eyes. She stared for a second before she came in and sit at the front of my desk.

" Hello, how may I help you." I questioned.

" Hi, my name is Milani you don't know me but I do have some information that you would want to hear." She stated. I breathed in and out before I rolled my eyes.

" & what may that be." I questioned.

" Well if you step outside with me I will show you. She said. I scrunched up my face because I didn't know this woman and I didn't know what she was up too.

" I'm sorry I don't know you." I replied. She simply shrugged her shoulders, got up and walked out of the room. I quickly got up and looked through the blinds to see what vehicle she got in or who she was with.

She hoped in a white Cadillac truck that was high on rims and started to speak to somebody but I could not make out the face. I watched as they pulled off into the highway which left me in heavy thought.

" Hey you alright." Layla the new girl asked me.

" Umm did the lady that walked out of my office give you her name at the front desk." I questioned.

" Ahh yeah she said her name was Milani." She said. I just nodded my head and tried to figure out who she was and what she wanted to tell me.

" So what are you doing tonight." Layla asked.

" Nothing, you know I don't have any friends except my sister." I told her.

" Well my cousin is having a party and I don't want to be around her bougie ass friends by myself, can you come with me." She asked.

" I'll go since I don't have nothing to do." I answered. She smiled and was very happy that I said yes.

When I got home, I placed my keys on the counter and headed up to the bedroom. As soon as I got inside, I spotted him spread out in the bed with nothing on but a sweat pants.

Dom and I have moved in together recently and we have been getting along well. He comes home every night to me unlike my ex and he lets me know where he's at, at all times.

At first I was hesitant about us moving in together because of A'draya but Dom and I are serious and it's not like I have my daughter just around any guy.

Her father wasn't too happy about it but he doesn't help me pay these bills so he doesn't have a say who lives in my house.

" How was work baby." Dom asked. I rolled my eyes and went over to his side.