Chapter 12

" Nobody gonna love me better, I must stick with you forever."

AMorah

My feet slowly removed off the gas pedal onto the brakes pedal to slow down before I got closer to the car in front of me. The car at the front of me lights switched on which indicated to me that their feet were on the brakes pedal.

I heard the school bell ranged and watched as the kids walked out of the school in a huge crowd. My feet continued to press down on brakes whiles I placed the gear in park.

Quickly I turned off my car and stepped out. I made sure hit the locks before I walked towards the concrete. My eyes came in contact with plenty of kids squirming out of the school to make it towards their ride.

On the way into the school, I stopped and took a look at the notice board to know what's going on inside of her school. After taking a look, I walked towards her classroom door and knocked lightly.

" Come in." I heard Mrs Jackson said. My finger tips twisted the door knob then opened the door slightly. I peeked for a second before I allowed my entire body to enter the room.

" Hello Mrs.Jackson." I said with a smile.

" Hello, Ms Brown." She replied with a smile. I faintly smiled back and turned my head in search to look for Draya. When I found her she was at the table playing some board game with a little boy.

I walked up towards the both of them and observed them for a second. As soon as I looked at the little boy I remembered his face from the beach.

" Monmy, this is Sam. Sam this is my mommy AMorah." A'draya said introducing us.

" Hi A'draya's mom." He told me.

" Hey, I think Ive seen you yesterday at the beach." I stated.

" You kissed your boyfriend at the beach and I said ew." He told me whiles doing a ew facial expression once again. I was a bit embarrassed because he remembered and he said it in the front of Draya.

" Mmmm, mommy and Dominic sitting on the beach K I S S I N G." Draya began to sing. I chuckled at her little song before I began to spoke up.

" Ahh, yeah and then your mom came and got you." I replied trying to change the topic.

" Yup, my mom name is-."

" Aunt Princess." I heard Madison screamed from the other side of the room as she raced towards me."

" Hey baby." I said as I cooed to her.

" I missed you." She told me.

" I missed you too pretty girl." I answered.

" Mommy I thought you said I am the prettiest girl in the world." Draya asked as she stood up and folded her arm.

" You are baby. You, Madison and Shyla are the most prettiest girls in the entire world."

" I know I am pretty because my daddy. My daddy looks pretty." Draya said as she grabbed her school bags.

" Men are handsome, fine and cute but not pretty baby, only girls are pretty. Your dad is handsome." I told her.

" I know my daddy is ah handsome." She said with a smile.

" Aunt Princess can I come over." Madison asked.

" Well Draya and I are going to do something today but you can come on the weekend when there isn't any school." I told her. She pouted her face and gave me her puppy dog eyes.