42. Sometimes Angels Come In The Form of Uniform And Tattoos

Start from the beginning

"P-please, don't. I'm sorry, please don't hurt Dallon."

"You fucking animal. Next time, I'll have you declawed."Spencer spits, landing another kick to Brendon's stomach, making the hybrid let out another sob of pain as he curls more into himself to reduce the pain. The thought of being declawed terrifies Brendon, an act of removing all of Brendon's nails makes the hybrid cringe and tear up at the thought.

"There won't be a next time, master."Brendon promises with a tremble of his voice and body, heaving heavily from the kick to his stomach. He can hear Spencer's foot steps get further and further away, leaving him alone on the floor of Spencer's master bedroom in a pool of his own blood and tears.

The time that Brendon has been here hasn't been pleasant, and neither should it be with past experience of having Spencer as a master. There's not a day that goes by that Brendon doesn't cry himself to sleep at night, curled in on himself with warmth as he thinks of how he could've avoided this, avoided being kidnapped and dragged back into the hard, old hands of Spencer. He wishes he hadn't even went to that bathroom on that date.

And the date. Brendon can only imagine Dallons own upset, his own confusion and worry and anger, and all of that makes Brendon's heart hurt. He wonders what Dallon had done whenever Brendon failed to come back from the bathroom, did he go looking for him? Phone the police? Send out a notice that he was lost? And what was Pete feeling, or Ryan, or Josh and Tyler? Did they miss him? We're they looking for him?

Those were the kind of thoughts that kept Brendon up at night, when he was too afraid to sleep incase Spencer came down for another go at his pretty little mouth to suck more cock, or because the new whip marks on his back and thighs stung with every move that he made.

"I want all of this cleaned up, you here me? If there's one speck of blood remaining you won't be sitting for the next week."Spencer is demanding as he reenters the master bedroom, dressed in a new attire as his previous clothing has been strained with blood."And stop these crocodile tears. You and I both know how much of a slut that you are for pain."

"Yes, Master."Brendon chokes down his own tears and sobs as he pulls together some sort of strength and energy to get up onto his knees, wiping away his dripping tears and drying blood with his back of his hand.

"Also,"Spencer straightens his tie and turns to look over at a staggering Brendon who gets up onto his feet, completely naked, so vulnerable and exposed to the monster before him. The sight makes Spencer smirk, the trembling naked hybrid in front of him."Wash yourself. I don't want to come back to fuck a blood covered hybrid."

Brendon nods his head, obeying to Spencers orders avoid getting a second beating for not obeying because as much as Brendon is trying to power himself through a free speech action plan, having a second beating following another is not what Brendon wants right now, especially since his body feels terrible and he hurts all over.

He manages to clean up enough that the blood and tears that were staining the bedroom floor is barely noticeable, what cleaning equipment he had been left to use only able to take off so much of the blood. Stumbling into the bathroom, Brendon catches a glimpse of himself in the mirror, something that makes the hybrid stop and stare.

"Ow,"He hisses, fingers gracing over a fresh yellow bruise that has formed on his cheek. His face is swollen from bruising and deepening cuts and gashes, ones that match the rest that scatter his bruising, untreated cuts ready to join his older scars that have been let behind from years of abuse.

He's a far cry from perfect health now that he looks at himself. He had been doing so well, his appearance had been approving so well that he could actually get to the point that he could look at himself in the mirror without cringing. Now, he's bruised up, ugly and beaten. A sight that he knows that Dallon won't want to see or will ever love.