Ch. 25: Home Sweet Home

"Did you call Harry?" I asked Josh.

"Yeah, I told him to meet us back at the house." he responded.

We were in the car on our way home, finally, around 8 that same day.

My stomach/ribs were a little sore but it wasn't completely unbearable. I didn't quite know why or how three of my ribs got broken when I fell onto my head. It was all cloudy, I didn't really remember anything from the incident.

We got into the drive way and Josh cut the engine and walked around the car to open my door. He took my hand to help balance me and I gave him a tight smile.

"I'm fine you know." I said. He was acting like I was crippled, helping me walk all the way to the door.

He unlocked the door and swung it open in front of me, the scene of familiarity was amazing. It hand't felt like I'd been asleep for two weeks, but it did feel like I'd been away from home for that long.

Josh watched me as I walked in, plopping onto the couch and he stepped back outside.

"Sure, leave the girl who just woke up from a coma by herself." I said out loud and reached for the t.v. remote. Just then, Josh walked back in.

"Harry's here." he said.

Out of habit I jumped up from where I was sitting but crouched back down on the floor immediately as I felt the stabbing pain in my chest and ribs. 

Josh ran to help me up.

"I'm fine Josh." I said.

"I know," he said, looking into my eyes and continued, "but just so you know, it's okay to need help sometimes."

I smiled again and sat back onto the couch.

When Harry Styles walked in to the room, it still managed to amaze me how he could make my heart feel like it was about to burst out of my chest just by strolling through the door. It took a good second to take him all in and remember that he was my boyfriend. He was wearing a blue plaid long sleeve shirt loosely around his shoulders with a plain white shirt underneath, and black pants.

I didn't attempt jumping up again, I got up slowly and he paused in front of me, a wide grin on his face.

"What?" I asked.

Harry put his finger on my chin and lifted my face up.

"I just really fucking missed you." he said.

I hugged him lightly and he hugged me back. We sat back on the couch, he sat as close to me as he could it seemed. 

"I missed you t-" But before I could finish my statement, his lips were on mine.

I had to admit, it was a feeling I missed. I didn't even notice Josh leave, time slowled all together. 

Harry leaned apart, disconnecting us but I leaned forward again, craving more, connecting our lips again. It hurt like hell leaning like I did but it was worth it.

"Well I'm especially glad you woke up now, I don't know how I'd live without that." Harry smirked.

"It's been pretty good so far." I laughed.

Harry grabbed both my hands into his and kissed the tip of each finger delicately, somehow soothing me and it reminded me of when I would kiss his knuckles.

"I was so worried." he murmured.

"What happened?" I whispered. 

He looked back at me again and sighed.