Oh snap, crackle, pop.

Mulai dari awal

"That took awhile, but I don't care. You guys look good. Feel like I could just eat you up." said Bryan.

"Eat who? I ain't ya girl, nasty." said Chey.

"I mean Lani, don't nobody want you." said Bryan.

"Whatever," Chey hugged her man, "Did you guys decide what we were going to do?"

"Yes, in fact, we are going to the beach." said Dustin.

"Porque? I got on heels." said Bri.

"I'll carry them bae." Patrick smiled.

It was a romantic night anyways, full moon was out, stars were shining bright and whatnot. The boys felt it was a perfect night to just take a nice long walk on the beach. They walked to the beach, holding hands and went there separate ways as they got there.

Lani and Bryan

"Psst Lani." Bryan whispered in her ear,

"Yes." Lani smiled.

"I love you. You know that, right?" asked Bryan.

"Rightttt." said Lani.

"Okay." said Bryan.

"Okay?" asked Lani.

"Yes, okay," Bryan put his arm around Lani, "Don't be disappointed."

"I'm not." said Lani.

"Yes you are." said Bryan.

"No, I just thought you were gonna say something else, that's all." said Lani.

"Oh don't worry, there is more." smiled Bryan.

Bri and Patrick

Patrick tackled her into the sand, in a cute playful way. They were play fighting until they just gave up and laid on their backs, staring at the stars.

"That star is really pretty. It reminds me of you." said Patrick.

"I'm gonna name that star Patrick," Bri giggled, "Patrick Star. Hah. I'm so funny."

"You're goofy. That's why I like you." said Patrick.

"Like?" asked Bri, she turned her head towards his.

"I love you. I love you more than the universe, and galaxies and and I don't know. I just love you." said Patrick.

"I love you too Patrick Breeding." said Bri.

"Look up.." said Patrick.

...

Chey and Dustin

"How did the interview go today?" asked Chey.

Dustin and Chey were walking hand in hand to a place on the beach that Dustin wouldn't tell her.

"It was great, actually, I spoke about you most of the time. All we could talk about were our girls." smiled Dustin.

"That's cute." said Chey.

"You're cute. Beautiful, wonderful, man you are the whole package girl." said Dustin.

Chey giggled.

"You're so crazy." said Chey.

"I'm crerious." said Dustin.

"The heck is crerious?" asked Chey.

"I'm crazy serious. I wouldn't mind being with you for the rest of my life." said Dustin.

"I don't even know what to say, I.." Chey struggled to find her words, "I'd like that too."

"Close your eyes." Dustin put his hands over her eyes.

.....

Queens and Kelly

"Where ya taking me?" asked Queens.

"I can't tell you," Kelly squeezed her hand tighter, "I want to but I can't."

"Why can't you?" asked Queens.

"Because it is a surprise." said Kelly.

"What kind of surprise?" asked Queens.

"It's a- Oh my gosh Queens I can't tell you." said Kelly

"You almost did." Queens playfully nudged him.

"Wow, that hit didn't hurt this time. You are being very nice today." said Kelly.

"Finally, somebody knows my niceness." Queens smiled.

"I notice everything about you. Like how you blush when you smile. Like how your eyes sparkle whenever you're happy. You are extra sparkly today too." Kelly smiled back at her.

"Well yeah cause I have to tell you something." said Queens.

"Hold on, stand right there." said Kelly.

.....

None of the girls noticed that they were all in the same spot. They were too caught up with their guys.

Rochelle and Carnell

"Are you okay? You don't seem like your normal self today." said Carnell.

"I'm okay babe." said Rochelle.

"Don't lie to me Chelle," Carnell lifted her chin, "Tell me what's wrong."

"I can't," said Rochelle, not wanting to tell him just yet, "But answer this one question. Am I fat to you?"

"No, what kind of question was that girl please. You look better than Beyoncé and Kim Kardashian put together." said Carnell.

"Stop playing Carnell." said Rochelle.

"Nah I'm being forreal." said Carnell.

Rochelle looked around.

"Why are all the girls here? I thought we were gonna be with each other you know." said Rochelle.

"We had a surprise for you guys, look up real quick." said Carnell.

Rochelle and the other girls were looking up at the sky. Bright fireworks emerged, spelling out "Will you marry us?"

The girls were all in complete shock, while the boys were holding out the rings, waiting for answers.

"Us?" the girls all asked at the same time.

"Look around." the boys answered in unison.

The girls were completely surprised to see their friends and future brother in laws standing around.

"Can I have an answer?" each guy asked their girl.

.......

CLIFF HANGAHHHH. AWH SNAP CRACKLE POP YA DIDNT EXPECT THIS NOW DID YA. hahahahaha *laughs evilly* now I gotta go do homework but yeah keep voting commenting etc and omg im almost at 10k reads . *Twerks, hits the nae nae, twerks out in the street, slips on ice, breaks legs, falls, signals for help but looks like im doing the nae nae again, people lookin at me like im dumb...lmao jk* but yeah idk what to say except, surpriseeee.