#5 seventeen & melody☽

another step closer

Melody desperately want to talk to jihoon in no matter what, "lee jihoon" she calls him bravely but he stubbornly ignores her and immediately walks away. "W-wait," melody catch him up from behind more faster before she will lose him.

Somehow without they notice, they suddenly walk far away from the camping site.

"Don't follow me!" says jihoon after realized melody keep following him from behind. "Seriously, why are you running away from me?!" Asks Melody brutally, she also confused with the sudden situation.

There's no answers from the guy, makes Melody feels frustrated "if there's something that i disappoints you can you please tell me what it is?" Melody let it out the truth confidently but that still didn't make jihoon stop but he walks even faster.

"Please don't make me feels bad like this" she adds, and this time melody's voice sounds more desperate. Jihoon didn't show any reaction makes the weak girl slowly give up from catching him up "It feels so stuffy! Lee jihoon!" She screams.

Her steps stop right away, and she still stares at the small figure who haven't look back yet. She still hope for him to stop and turn around but the body slowly disappears from her sight along with the sunset.

"Lee cold jihoon seriously..." Melody mumbles alone angrily after let out a sigh.

Melody turns around, ready to go back to the camping site but she start to gasp when she can't see anything at all. Times flies so fast, It's already dark or maybe her eyes can't see things well at night because everything seems black for her.

She finally realizes the reality that she already lost her way and she's in the darkness which also her weakness "i...i-im scared.." she mumbles alone. After wind whisper scarily beside her ears she start to shiver and cold sweat already showers her body instantly.

She walks backwards slowly, try to calm down even though she already start to panic crazily. After some steps she bumps into a tree and her legs start to feel weak, it makes her sit automatically.

With a lot of fears in the darkness she hugs her knees, she close her eyes and try to open it again in hope she can see anything but it still look the same it's just black and blank.

Various kind of sounds suddenly hits her memory like a party. A crash, screams and also the ambulance sounds. The tragic car accident of her parents comes again into her mind after a long time like a torture.

She feels afraid to death like how she used to be on that day. She start to see many things from the past and when she can see her parents' faces she immediately start to cry, the tears burst forth like water from a dam, spilling down her face.

"Lee seonyul," a sudden calls from a soft voice nears her makes everything that haunts her magically gone from her mind like birds flying away.

"Im here now, you will be okay" he says and he touch her trembling arms and hold it tightly, she start to smile in relief after she can find a peace from it even though she can't see who it is clearly.

"Jihoon it's you right?" Asks Melody who already out of energy. The guy didn't answer, and suddenly let her hand go. "Ji-jihoon please don't leave me alone..im... scared.." she begs, and her throat start to choke up.