CHAPTER 4: NOT YOU AGAIN

Mulai dari awal

"She's very shy......... and kinda have that natural aegyo on her, like everything she does makes me wanna giggle......."

"And she always had that gummy smile on her when she is happy. Plus with her two small moles, no wonder she got into the top 10 most beautiful women in Kpop right now."

Jimin smiled obnoxiously,beginning to drift off into fantasy.

Jungkook can't help but to giggle inside as his hyung were smiling like an idiot.

"Ya~quit daydreaming hyung." Jungkook smack Jimin with a pillow that made him snap off into reality.

"She had hit you real hard huh?" Jungkook smirk at his hyung.

"Whatever, we talked about some anime and stuff...." Jimin crossed his arms and looked away from his dongsaeng,pouting at him.

"Sounds like you two are perfect for each other." Jungkook said.

"Shut up... Now's your turn."

Jungkook jumped a little and begin to smiled as it was now his turn. Memories of her begin to flood in his brain.

After they ate breakfast together, their careers begin as normal and the groups only got to meet each other on award ceremonies, if they had right time to meet actually with all the camera fixing on them.

Rarely got to even talk to each other.

"Well Tzuyu is seen like an introvert girl  on TV but actually she's quite a good person actually. Well mannered,fun to talk to and she's kinda have that cold heart vibe when you tease her." Jungkook lay back on his bed as he describe her at the best possible way.

"You're the same as me..." Jimin mumbled slowly rolled his eyes at Jungkook.

Suddenly door knob turned open,revealing a Brighten Taehyung behind. Both of them looked at him,confused about this sudden barging.

"You guys wanna eat outside?" Taehyung said.

Both of them looked at each and shrugged their shoulders. "How about the others?" Jimin asked.

"Hoseok hyung and Namjoon hyung is with Jin hyung at the agency,probably being lectured. While Yoongi hyung asked me to eat out so are you guys coming?" Taehyung pointed towards the door with his thumb.

"Well we're hungry anyways so I don't mind. Let's go." Jungkook said.

Jimin close the laptop while Jungkook got up and grab their hoodies on their cupboards. Taehyung grab three facemask near the door and give two to his members.

They all went out of their rooms and out to the gates where Yoongi is waiting. Jungkook store his phone in his pocket and greeted his hyung.

"Took you long enough." Yoongi said

"Sorry hyung,so where are we heading hyungs?" Jungkook asked.

And so the struggle begin, as each of them trying to suggest a place to eat. Suggestion after suggestion, they begin to contradict each other.....

"Ooo,ooo. I know a place where they serve some delicious kalbi and pork belly." Taehyung eagerly raise his hand.

"But I want to eat Japanese tonight..." Jimin pleaded.

"We had Japanese last Monday Jimin.How about we do an American dinner tonight." Yoongi smiled at them.

I'm fine with anything actually. But there's this joint I wanna try near the Mall. Jungkook mumbled to himself.