CHAPTER 10: DREAMS

A month later......

Jungkook's POV

I walk to the front door of our dorm after a light trip to the grocery store. It was an ordinary day for us before we're going to be busy next week for our comeback stage.

I let go of the groceries and ring the doorbell. I leaned on beside the wall while waiting casually for the door to open.

While I was waiting, I can't be bothered by the incident that I have last month. The thought of that guy bugged my head for a long time now.

Why does he bothered Tzuyu during that night? He's not a sasaeng that's for sure, because Tzuyu knew him. Maybe her ex-boyfriend maybe.

But Twice has a dating ban.... and from what I know about Tzuyu that she doesn't break an agreement so easily. I suddenly realised that I've been way overthinking and shake my head in frustration.

Ahh!!! Jungkook stop thinking about her so much. Why do I get so flustered about her.

Then suddenly a pair of arms drag me inside and caught me off guard. "Woah.."

"Cmon Jungkook. Their MV is gonna start soon." Jimin excitedly exclaimed.

"But the groceries...."

"Leave them. Jin hyung will pick it up." He shove me onto the couch and turn on the ntv.

"You sure are excited."

"And you wouldn't be excited either." He smirked at me which made me annoyed.

I looked around at our dorm and it was empty which made me dumbfounded. When I left, I swore that the dorm had more people in here than they are now.

"Where's the others?"

"Taehyung, Hoseok and Yoongi at the company practicing for tomorrow. Namjoon hyung is at god who knows where and Jin is showering. Now shush it's almost midnight."

He clicked on the YouTube website and type in JYP's channel. Jimin is anxiously for the video to pop up while I laid back on the sofa. Not gonna lie, I felt nervous for their MV. If it's a sexy concept than I will flip out.

I don't like seeing her in......... revealing clothes.

Ahh...... what am I saying. It's not like I like her or anything to care enough what she wore. I-I'm not her boyfriend.

After a few refresh of the page, a new video finally pop out and it's titled 'knock knock'. Jimin clicked on it and we were introduced by a beautiful row of women.

One in particular has already caught my eye.

The MV continues on and Jimin cannot help but squeal everytime Mina is onscreen. I rolled my eyes as he can't stop jumping up and down like a little child.

"Mina, why are you so cute~" Typical fanboy.

"Oh it's Tzuyu part." Jimin nudge my shoulders  and looking at me, raising his eyebrows in a weird way.

My frozen heart will, my my heart will

Wow, that got me stunned there for a moment. She wears a beanie does really suits her. Well anything suits her actually.

The MV ended with satisfaction in our hearts as we let out a sigh of relief. Afters day of hype, we finally get to hear their newest song. It's catchy but none can compare with TT.

"They really nailed it this time."

Both of us jumped as a familiar voice came from behind. Jimin and I look back and saw Jin half naked with just only a towel strap on to his waist. Drips of water fell to the ground as he continue to stare onto the screen.