James Potter: First Kiss

It was common knowledge that James Potter was head over heels for you, he was madly in love with you and the whole school knew it

James made sure that you knew he was more than keen to keep perusing you and seemed to scare off the competition so no other boys dared to try and claim you as their own because they knew if they did that James Potter would deal with them.

Now don't get me wrong, James wasn't some ruthless thug who kept you away from anything with male genitalia, no, he was just well respected at hogwarts as an amazing quidditch player and a prankster who wasn't afraid to get his hands dirty.

Just like James, you were on the Gryffindor Quidditch team, this was the main reason you refused to date him. "Let's keep it professional," you told him when he asked you put for the first time.

It was nearing the end of the Quidditch matches and sadly Gryffindor had been pumbled by the Ravenclaw and you just couldn't stand to lose so you found yourself on the Quidditch field every morning at 6 o'clock to practise.

James was aware of your practice sessions so one morning he decided to grab his broom and join you.

"Go away James," you said as you mounted your broom. "I need to practice," James nodded, "well what a coincidence, that's what I'm here to do!" He said innocently, even though the smirk on his face betrayed him.

"Besides, it'll be better to practice against someone," he did make sense so you let him join your practice.
James was an amazing flyer, he had no fear when he was in the air.

You took the quaffle into your possession and flew as fast as you could to the other end of the field to James' goal posts.

James immediately interjected your attempt to score and got possession of the ball, he soon scored.
You were shattered by now, James was really letting you have it but you needed a break so you dropped to the floor and got off your broom.

"You okay?" James asked sounding worried. "Just need five," you said before taking a sip of your water.
James sat down on the grass beside you and stared at your water bottle.

"Thirsty?" You asked, James nodded and it became clear to you that he forgot to bring his water bottle. You tossed your water to him and nodded at the bottle to tell him to drink.

Once James took a sip he wiped his lips before speaking up. "If you don't fancy me then why are you so nice to me?" He asked as he fiddled with the water bottle.

"What? Can't I just be nice to you? You're my team mate," you shrugged the topic off and James nodded as though he was disappointed with your logic.

"Besides, I never said I didn't fancy you?" James gave you a confused look. "Then why won't you go out with me?" He asked. "Because we're both on the same team," James frowned at your answer.

"So?" He said. "So it'll complicate the game." You said matter of factly. "So you won't date me while we both play quidditch?" He said making you nod. "Fine, then I'll quit."

"What?" You nearly shouted at him. "I said I'll quit, I'll infom professor Mcgonagll now," he stood up and you mimicked his actions.

"Are you crazy?" You said still stunned. "I'm crazy for you and if ditching Quidditch is the only way to get a chance with you then I'll quit." He was so serious, you knew he loved quidditch so obviously you were at a loss for words.

"You'd actually quit playing quidditch- just to go out with me?" James nodded as if it was the most obvious answer in the world.

"Listen you have no idea how much i-" you cut James off. "Kiss me." You said suddenly. "What?" James said not believe in he actually heard you.

"I said kiss me, quickly before I change my-" you were silences as James quickly pressed his lips to yours, this was a once in a lifetime opportunity and he wasn't about to miss it.

~~~~~~

"You will never believe what just happened to me~" James said as he drifted over to his bed. Sirius wiped his eyes sleepily before answering, "what?"

"I just kissed Y/N," he said dreamily.
"No way!" Remus said from his bed, James just nodded. "But she said she wasn't interested-" Peter said, James just had a smug look on his face.

"How was it?" Sirius said suddenly getting out if his bed ad running over to James', Remus and Peter followed.
"It was amazing~" James said.

"Tell us everything!" Remus said.
"What kind of kiss was it?" Peter asked. "Was it really slow and gentle or needy?" James thought for a moment.

"At first I just kind of smashed my face against hers-" the boys stiffed a laugh. "But then- then it became really passionate- but not like dirty," the boys nodded. "It was kind of- magical~" James said thinking back to it.

All three boys awed excitedly for their friend. "Good job mate," Sirius said proudly. "Yeah well done prongs." Said Peter. "Knew you'd wear her down eventually," Remus teased.

~~~~~~

"Hey Alice," you said as you entered your room. "Morning," she said through a yawn. "How was practise?" She asked. "It was good, I kissed James Potter," you said coolly.

"Nice," Alice said with a smug look on her face. "I'm off for a bath, coming?" She asked, you nodded and followed behind her.

•••••••

I am so sorry I haven't uploaded in so long! I haven't had a phone but I'm back now!

Was the ending to this funny? I wanted the boys to be like over excited and your friends to just be like cool about it?