Remus Lupin: Werewolf

It was a Tuesday, a rather boring day but you had free period so you sat down by the lake with your good friend Samuel Jenkins

It was a Tuesday, a rather boring day but you had free period so you sat down by the lake with your good friend Samuel Jenkins. Sam had a secret, only you knew about until one night when he turned on a full moon, revealing he was a werewolf. The whole school now knew his little secret.

Sam lost everyone, nobody would sit with him in class, nobody would talk to him, people wouldn't even look at him anymore but you didn't care about him being a werewolf, it didn't bother you at all.

"Shall we go to Honey Dukes tomorrow?" You asked Samuel.
"I got a real fancying for something sweet." Sam just nodded. "Sounds good!" You smiled, you were glad he still smiled, even after all the cruel things people said to him.

"Oh no," Samuel looked down at the ground. "What's wrong?" You asked confused, that's when you heard them. A group of slytherin had spotted you both and were making their way towards you.
Sam looked terrified.

"Well look what we have here." Lucius Malfoy spoke. "What do you want?" You asked in a tone that said Piss-Off but they didn't get the hint. "Watch your tone," Avery said making you role your eyes.

"Can anyone smell wet dog?" Mulciber asked and before you could answer back Mulciber brought his wand out and with a quick flick of it he sent Samuel flying into the lake, only deep enough to get soaking wet.

"Sammy!" You yelled before running into the water to help him out. The slytherins all laughed hysterically but your blood was boiling. "Let's just go Y/N." Sam said looking scared and upset but you needed to teach these idiots a lesson.

"Hey what's going on over there?" Peter said, him and the other Marauders had skipped class to enjoy the nice weather. Sirius looked over at you helping Sam out of the muddy lake water. "Those Slytherins are bullying that poor Samuel boy again." James and Remus both looked at the group of bully's surrounding you.

"Poor kid," James said. "She's not going to stick around him much longer." Remus said sadly. Why would you stick around a werewolf who was just causing you hassle?
Because he was your friend.

"You little shits!" You said storming out of the water, after you helped Sammy. You reached into your pocket, grabbing your wand and pulling it out to hex the bully's.
"You dare raise your wand girl," Avery spoke, that's when all the other Slytherin raised there's, you were buggered.

"Oh shit look!" James said noticing how screwed you were.
"Let's go help her," Sirius said standing up. The gang of slytherin who stood in front of you were a cruel bunch who found joy in using dark magic so the boys knew you were in danger.

"Y/N let's go!" Sam cried out. "Listen to the mutt." Lucius spoke.
"Oi!" Shouted James as the 4 Marauders joined the party. The rest of the slytherin turned their attention to them, having a stand off but Mulciber kept his eyes trained on you.

You thought about how badly Sam was being treated because he was different, you thought about what this asshole had done to him and you couldn't contain your rage anymore.

"You're just as bad as that ." Mulciber said looking over at Samuel who was now crying.

Before anyone could say anything else you lunged forward at Mulciber and swung a punch at him which connected directly with his nose. Everyone turned to watch you, shocked that you'd knocked him to the floor with one punch.

"Leave him alone." You yelled as you mounted Mulciber. You grabbed his robe and pulled it so you had him by the scruff. "Touch him again and I'll kill you!" You spat at him. Mulciber was going to say something but you didn't give him chance.

You brought your fist to his face once more, he yelled out in pain. You stood to your feet. "Who's next?" You said walking towards Avery who flinched back. The slytherin were too shocked to do anything, they all stood there staring at you.

"Take your pathetic excuse for a friend and sod off." You yelled at them and that's exactly what they did, they scooped Mulciber up and dragged him away from you.

"That was amazing!" Peter yelled as you turned to walk back to Sammy. "You okay?" He nodded. "Thank you." You shrugged. "Your my best friend Sammy, I'd do anything for you!" Remus couldn't help but stare at you, he'd never met a girl like you.

You turned to the Marauders, "thanks for that," you said with a small smile. "Our pleasure," Sirius replied. "It was worth it after seeing you plant Mulciber in the face!" James said happily.

You laughed. "I owe you one," you said as you turned to walk Sammy back to his dorm. Remus kept his eyes on you, he couldn't bare to look away. Even with muddy water covering your body and Mulciber's blood on your knuckles you looked so beautiful to him.

"She's pretty cool," James spoke. "Got a crush have you Prongs?" Peter joked. James shook his head. "She's good looking but I only have eyes for Lily!" Potter said proudly. "I have never met a girl who would punch another guy in the face for bullying her friend." Sirius said as he sat down, the other boys following his actions.

"You okay Moony?" James asked but Remus just kept staring at you as you made Sam laugh. "Oi Lupin" Sirius said making Remus turn.

"Huh? Yeah- sorry boys, what were you saying?" Peter spoke up, "You okay mate? You look-" Sirius cut Peter off. "Like you're in love."

Remus didn't know what to say so he just turned to continue watching you walk away but you'd already gone.

********

To be continued!