Remus Lupin: Good Morning

You turned over and smiled as you saw Remus still asleep beside you

You turned over and smiled as you saw Remus still asleep beside you. He looked truly at piece when he was asleep and you adored the look on his face as he dreamed.

You put your hand on his cheek, he clearly enjoyed the feeling of your skin on his because he let out a happy sigh.

You tried not to laugh as he snuggled into your touch, his skin was so soft, except for the deep scars that dotted around his body.

Remus used to feel uncomfortable when undressing in front of you in the beginning of the relationship, he was terrified you would see his scars and be repulsed but he soon learned that they didn't bother you in the slightest and now he slept shirtless in bed with you.

You rubbed your finger over one of the scars on his shoulder, they were so deep and looked so painful, it saddened you to think of your lover cowering in a room as he ripped his skin to shreds in an attempt to contain the beast within him.

You were now tracing the scars on Remus's arm, there was so many, some small and nearly healed and some large and permanent.

"Good morning," Remus said startling you, you instantly removed your hand away from his wounds because you knew he hated them.

"Mm don't stop," he mumbled in a deep sleepy voice. You began to trace his many scars once again causing Remus to give a sigh of relief as he enjoyed the feeling of your delicate touch on him.

You didn't know it but you were the only person Remus liked touching his scars, your touch made him feel accepted and he adored it.

"Good morning," you said back with a smile on your face, you truly loved this man and he truly loved you.